The Sage Garden (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:12:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Sage Garden (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Sage Garden  (Read 25944 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: January 07, 2014, 05:40:11 PM »

Cathcon can be an arrogant prick sometimes. Sure, he's no Snowstalker, but that's not a reason to make him immune of any criticism.

Huh The only way I can see someone thinking this is if you assume Cathcon isn't intentionally being hyperbolic 99% of the time.

I'd say constant intentional hyperbole is a form of arrogance. Tongue Obviously, it's something we're all guilty of, but it can be a great thing or a horrible thing depending on how often you do it, the way you do it, and the topics in regard to which you do it. Cathcon's just rubs me the wrong way sometimes, though I'll admit it's entirely subjective.
Who doesn't rub you the wrong way, Antonio?  You're literally in a constant state of unjustified outrage to the point that it has clouded your judgment and led to the criticism of one of the friendliest, most humble posters on the Atlas.

You couldn't be more wrong about his intentional hyperbole.  It actually comes from a sense of humility and self-deprecation... something you don't seem to know much about due to your own misguided arrogance.  The fact that you must criticize literally anyone and everyone on the forum is definitely a form of arrogance, and that rubs me the wrong way.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 06:18:02 PM »

Whoa! Criticize me all you want. I'm a forum Republican, it's your job to do so. But going after Snowguy? Snowguy!?

I know, he seems to be untouchable on this forum, despite repeatedly being an ass to people for no reason.
You misjudged Cathcon's character and insulted him by calling him arrogant.  That, my friend, is being an ass to people for no reason.

Which... is why I was an ass to you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies