The Sage Garden (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:43:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Sage Garden (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Sage Garden  (Read 25911 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: January 07, 2014, 06:14:12 PM »

Snowguy is pretty awesome, though I feel that some (the second paragraph of his post especially) of his criticism of Antonio is as unwarranted as Antonio's criticism of Cathcon. This whole debacle Opebo has brought on the forum is tearing us apart.

Hell, were fighting in the one thread that should bring us together-the “let’s make fun of Snowstalker” thread.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 06:52:48 PM »

We are losing Maxwell now. Look at what we are doing!? The madness needs to end, and it needs to end now.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 09:59:16 PM »

We are losing Maxwell now. Look at what we are doing!? The madness needs to end, and it needs to end now.

It should've been obvious that this would happen. The void wants opebo, but if we don't surrender him, it's going to start grabbing quality posters instead.
We must sacriface him to the God of the Machine, before it is too late.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 08:40:44 PM »

Legitimate question: why are all of our Latin American posters awful right-wingers?

Why would the fascists need to start an uprising in Venezuela? They have been in power for the last 15 years. Against whom would they be rebelling?
FTR, I am not Hispanic in any way, shape, or form, but I think you know that by now Tongue.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 12:05:38 PM »

Drone attacks are nothing to be proud of, in Snowstalker's defense.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 11:50:13 AM »

People who bother to even take the time to think out an argument opposing circumcision are literally worse than vaccine opponents. Kudos to Nathan for drawing out an opinion from Joe Republic, though.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 03:24:18 PM »

I, for one, am glad I was circumcised. Who would not want to be circumcised is what I want to know.

I mean maybe it's not a big deal to you that someone else decided it was a good idea to lop off part of your genitalia without your consent, but I tend to think that decisions about my body are best made by me, not other people. If I want to have the procedure done when I'm 18 years old, that's great. But no one should make that decision for me when I'm not old enough to protest it.
I agree with you in the sense that almost every non-essential (and most essential) operations should of course be consented to by the patient, but why make the point over something as minor as circumcision?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies