Rick Santorum compares ObamaCare to apartheid
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 10:28:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rick Santorum compares ObamaCare to apartheid
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Rick Santorum compares ObamaCare to apartheid  (Read 1219 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2013, 01:02:13 PM »

Ernest,  I think the problem with your references is it is now 2013.  The human genome has been sequenced so there really isn't any excuse for having such backward thoughts.  If you have to reach back to the early twentieth century or in fact the 1800s to calibrate your racism measuring device that right there should tell you there's a problem.

I don't think it's a problem that racism today is generally far less pervasive and virulent than it has been in the past.  But even if I used only living racists as the standard to measure racism by, O'Reilly and Santorum aren't particularly high on that measure either. There are quite a number of other things about them for a progressive to complain about that are both far more relevant to their overall character and far more objectionable.

Also, your implication that if blacks were a separate species, then racism would be excusable indicates you may need to start taking some lumber out of your eyes before you resume complaining about the sawdust in the eyes of others.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies