IDS2: Pacific Relations Act (Statute) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:06:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  IDS2: Pacific Relations Act (Statute) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IDS2: Pacific Relations Act (Statute)  (Read 1664 times)
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« on: December 06, 2013, 03:50:34 PM »

I believe quite firmly in section 2 of the I Guess We Messed Up But The Pacific Can Still Suck It Act and will veto any attempt by the legislature to remove this cherished piece of correct policy from our books.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 04:14:40 PM »

I believe quite firmly in section 2 of the I Guess We Messed Up But The Pacific Can Still Suck It Act and will veto any attempt by the legislature to remove this cherished piece of correct policy from our books.

What do you have against our Pacific brethren? Sad

Not much, just that the Pacific is a barren, god-forsaken place and they can, in fact, suck it.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 10:41:06 PM »

Don't forget, we've always known as a region that we're better than the Pacific. The makers of the original Suck it Pacific Act https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Suck_it_Pacific_Act_of_2010 knew that it was better to be a prisoner in the South than a free man in the Pacific and acted accordingly. Earlier this year when the Pacific showed it was incapable of governing itself we responded by governing for them with the Restoration of Pacific Order Act https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Restoration_of_Pacific_Order_Act. It is VERY clear that the IDS is the superior region and I continue to hold that the Pacific can, in fact, suck it.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »

These rules and procedures are actually very new. When I was in the legislature there were one or two bills that went by in less then a day.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 08:01:23 PM »

It gives me great pleasure to VETO this bill as Emperor of the Imperial Dominion of the South.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies