Opinion of traininthedistance (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:53:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of traininthedistance (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of traininthedistance
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Opinion of traininthedistance  (Read 1405 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: December 18, 2013, 02:55:31 PM »

He's so dramatic and sassy.  I like to pretend he's living this lavish lifestyle in the big city, lording it over everyone around him... purely for the reaction.  It's like mixing baking soda and vinegar and injecting it under his skin.

There are two types of people I tend to treat like crap:  Those that I like, and those that I don't.  Traininthedistance falls into the former category.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 03:15:04 PM »

He's one of our top mapmakers. 'Nuff said, FF.

muon never particiaptes in these threads so I'd say [/thread]

Wink
And apparently you didn't participate in spelling class.  Or is it Wake and Bake Wednesday in the Burgh? Tongue
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 03:26:45 PM »

He's one of our top mapmakers. 'Nuff said, FF.

muon never particiaptes in these threads so I'd say [/thread]

Wink
And apparently you didn't participate in spelling class.  Or is it Wake and Bake Wednesday in the Burgh? Tongue

I've got a case of bronchitis that would bring down a wild bear, so piss off, SNOWY.  Tongue
Well... all the more reason to celebrate Wake and Bake Wednesday by baking some special treats with even specialer butter.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 04:03:42 PM »

He's so dramatic and sassy.  I like to pretend he's living this lavish lifestyle in the big city, lording it over everyone around him... purely for the reaction.  It's like mixing baking soda and vinegar and injecting it under his skin.

There are two types of people I tend to treat like crap:  Those that I like, and those that I don't.  Traininthedistance falls into the former category.

Heh, thanks.  Tongue

I am a little oversensitive and overserious sometimes, it's a problem.  Not as bad a problem as my terminal anxiety and extreme laziness (which are easier to keep hidden on a place like this), but a problem all the same.

Don't think I've seen a bad post from him tbh. FF! Only change needed is to make the jump and become more of a presence in the FCOT areas of the forum.

I spend way way too much time on Atlas as it is.  I'd be less of an HP if I posted less and was more productive in "real life" instead.
Oh, I can relate on being over sensitive, sometimes over serious... but also on high anxiety and extreme laziness.  This odd combo can sometimes lead to long-winded, bloviating posts on the forum precisely because we're too lazy to be concise.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies