Opinion of Alex Jones
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:39:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Alex Jones
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Alex Jones
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Opinion of Alex Jones  (Read 2370 times)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 18, 2013, 05:56:40 PM »

We've probably had a thread on this, but meh.
Arturo Belano

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 05:59:01 PM »

Hilarious.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 05:59:21 PM »

Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »

He's a clown who provides much amusement.
But a horrible, horrible man who should be exiled to Syria along with the rest of his flock.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 06:06:47 PM »

The Government planned this poll.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 06:07:27 PM »

FF because he brings the lols
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 06:08:50 PM »

But a horrible, horrible man who should be exiled to Syria along with the rest of his flock.

I agree with the first part, but what is it with you and exiling people to Syria?
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 06:15:31 PM »

Agree with his views on most issues, don't care for him poisoning the well by inventing conspiracy theories for everything.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 06:17:53 PM »

I agree with the first part, but what is it with you and exiling people to Syria?

As you probably know already, I'm part Persian, and our nation has traditionally exiled its political opponents to godforsaken Arab hellhole states. Unfortunately, the UAE including Dubai is no longer a suitable option as it has become much less devoid of infrastructure within the past few decades(even if the people are still bereft of culture and understanding), so I think Syria is a good potential option for the time being.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 06:42:12 PM »

As you probably know already, I'm part Persian, and our nation has traditionally exiled its political opponents to godforsaken Arab hellhole states. Unfortunately, the UAE including Dubai is no longer a suitable option as it has become much less devoid of infrastructure within the past few decades(even if the people are still bereft of culture and understanding), so I think Syria is a good potential option for the time being.

An even more loathsome place to be exiled may be in your company. You fit the standards - key emotional pathways in your brain seem devoid of infrastructure, you certainly lack culture and understanding (specifically cultural understanding), and the torturous mind numbing irony experienced when you claim to be a superior intellectual while debating teenagers on an internet forum may cause someone to investigate which bullet fits most snugly in their ear canal.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 06:43:22 PM »

Oh - and Alex Jones is a twat.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 07:49:31 PM »

An even more loathsome place to be exiled may be in your company. You fit the standards - key emotional pathways in your brain seem devoid of infrastructure, you certainly lack culture and understanding (specifically cultural understanding), and the torturous mind numbing irony experienced when you claim to be a superior intellectual while debating teenagers on an internet forum may cause someone to investigate which bullet fits most snugly in their ear canal.

Prove it.
If you have problems with, as you say, "teenagers on an internet forum", then this isn't the right place for you.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 07:51:40 PM »

Great guy. FF.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 08:03:48 PM »

The only man truly capable of saving us from the diabolical Water-Flouridating-Gun-Stealing-Black-Helicopter-Flying-Vaccine-Promoting-Thermite-Planting-Agenda-21-Propogating-Freedom-Hating New World Order.
RosettaStoned
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.45, S: -5.91

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 08:36:32 PM »

Way too paranoid.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 09:01:45 PM »

I voted HP, but I believe he is more misguided than anything else. I do believe, strange as this may sound that his heart is in the right place, but the way he goes about things negates any positive qualities.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 11:07:57 PM »

Prove it.
If you have problems with, as you say, "teenagers on an internet forum", then this isn't the right place for you.

Cute. I have no problem with most of the people here. My post was probably out of line - I misread the spirit of your post. It reminded me of your previous declarations of superiority.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 11:10:36 PM »

Belongs in a mental institution.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 12:32:21 AM »

But how can he lack cultural understanding? I heard a rumor he went to Oxford!
BradyNH
Rookie
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 01:42:34 AM »

Offensively terrible.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies