This week's filthy Congressman: Dana Rohrabacher
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:27:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  This week's filthy Congressman: Dana Rohrabacher
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: This week's filthy Congressman: Dana Rohrabacher  (Read 1748 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 09:48:23 AM »

I love that 90% of the posts ITT have nothing to do with the topic.
Link
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2013, 09:49:59 AM »

Get yourself a kid or two and you too might find yourself cutting a few corners.

Word!

Get yourself a kid or two and you too might find yourself cutting a few corners.

Touche. Probably why I have no problem doing it.

The article I posted was written by a woman who was out eating with her family.  Or is the new atlas debate tactic to just pretended evidence that doesn't support your point of view doesn't exist?  Because to me behavior like that just indicates you are wrong and have nothing to back up your point of view.
Link
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2013, 09:53:32 AM »

I love that 90% of the posts ITT have nothing to do with the topic.

The topic is one of general cultural decline.  Rohrabacher is a member of the House of Representatives and many of the posters in this thread are the people he represents.  I suppose it is fun to dig up pictures of the living conditions for a guy like Rohrabacher and make fun but truth be told there are a lot of slobs in America.  The OP didn't surprise me.  I'm disappointed... but not surprised.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2013, 10:50:41 AM »

Word!

The article I posted was written by a woman who was out eating with her family.  Or is the new atlas debate tactic to just pretended evidence that doesn't support your point of view doesn't exist?  Because to me behavior like that just indicates you are wrong and have nothing to back up your point of view.

How is wearing pajamas in public "wrong". You may not liking it, but the only thing it hurts is your feelings, apparently. And if you get offended by pajamas, then your feelings aren't worth me caring.

Link
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »

Word!

The article I posted was written by a woman who was out eating with her family.  Or is the new atlas debate tactic to just pretended evidence that doesn't support your point of view doesn't exist?  Because to me behavior like that just indicates you are wrong and have nothing to back up your point of view.

How is wearing pajamas in public "wrong". You may not liking it, but the only thing it hurts is your feelings, apparently. And if you get offended by pajamas, then your feelings aren't worth me caring.

Why do you keep writing "you" and "your"?  I didn't write the article.  I don't drive up to Canada and set up community standards.  If you have a problem with the author of the article adhering to community standards why don't you write her a letter instead of attacking me.
Link
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2013, 11:10:49 AM »

Another article for slobs to fume about...

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/deborah-plummer/pajamas-in-public-places_b_409063.html
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2013, 07:50:22 PM »

You're the only one fuming, Link.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2013, 03:29:16 PM »

Last night the Mrs and I went out to get fast food in our sweatpants, baggy t-shirts and flip flops.  Didn't give a sh[Inks] what people think then, don't give a sh[Inks] now.

I'd rather be a slob than a snob.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2013, 05:51:38 PM »

Last night the Mrs and I went out to get fast food in our sweatpants, baggy t-shirts and flip flops.  Didn't give a sh[Inks] what people think then, don't give a sh[Inks] now.

I'd rather be a slob than a snob.

FF.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies