The Wire vs. South Park (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:04:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Wire vs. South Park (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which is better?
The Wire

South Park

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 32

Author Topic: The Wire vs. South Park  (Read 915 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: December 21, 2013, 01:29:12 PM »

The main joke, as someone else pointed out once, is that Brian, normally the calm and rational voice of reason, is introducing such an absurd, ridiculous and out of nowhere character. And in such a calm deadpan manner at that.

I guess I could conceivably be wrong about this, but I highly doubt that that is the only time that Brian has been the lead-in to one of the cutaways.

He actually quite rarely does, and when he does it's almost never something as absurd and out of nowhere as that was, or in a deadpan way.

I haven't watched The Wire and don't really have any interest in doing so, so South Park by default.

lolz lolz lolz dumb teenager.

You are 30 years old.

Yes. That's why I watch intelligent, intellectual and critically acclaimed TV shows like The Wire, not poorly animated garbage that relies on stupid pop culture references and "OMG SO EDGY" shock value, while promoting right wing filth some of the time.

Despite still haven't watched it yet, I'm quite comfortable voting for The Wire in this one.

My emphasis.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies