Opinion of New Hampshire
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:39:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of New Hampshire
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: ...
Freedom State

Horrible State

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 72

Author Topic: Opinion of New Hampshire  (Read 1991 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 12:24:19 AM »

Boring and full of Nazis, so like Idaho without the partial redeeming feature that is potatoes.

FTR, this poll became irrelevant after numerous featureless hellholes have attained net FF ratings.

What is your justification/evidence for stating that NH is "full of Nazis?"  The issue here is whether or not you are engaging in "excessive hyperbole," per the report of your post. The ball is now in your court. Good luck.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 12:25:44 AM »

FS, but NH lost a lot of credibility after screwing up in 2000 and electing Ayotte in 2010.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 12:29:06 AM »

FS, but NH lost a lot of credibility after screwing up in 2000 and electing Ayotte in 2010.

What does "credibility" mean in this case?
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 12:32:43 AM »

Voting for Democrats, obviously.
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 12:44:29 AM »

Before Clinton's time, NH had long been a republican stronghold. If anything, those two elections are continuations of the state's old voting patterns (though they have been getting less common since 2004).
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2013, 12:44:50 AM »

How about narrowly voting for the man that came up with the wonderful idea of giving tax cuts around the board while funding an unjustifiable war leading into a recession? As for Ayotte, she lost all credibility after she couldn't even defend her vote against criminal background checks.

And yes it's the voters faults because Al Gore and Paul Hodes were wonderful candidates they turned down.

Besides the few political mess ups though, they're a FS in just about every other sense.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2013, 12:45:27 AM »

FTR, this poll became irrelevant after numerous featureless hellholes have attained net FF ratings.

Wait, these polls originally had relevance?  I'll go back and change my votes immediately.

As for NH, I've never been past Boston, so I'm just guessing about the rest of NE.  NH seems like the least interesting.  Their 8000 person legislature or whatever it is does seem a bit ridiculous.  They do have a high voter participation rate, so that's good.  Can't stand Kelly Ayotte and her work as the McCain-Graham waterboy/bootlick.  If it hadn't been for freakin' Nader, it would have voted D for 6 straight Presidential elections.  FS.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2013, 12:48:19 AM »

How about narrowly voting for the man that came up with the wonderful idea of giving tax cuts around the board while funding an unjustifiable war leading into a recession? As for Ayotte, she lost all credibility after she couldn't even defend her vote against criminal background checks.

And yes it's the voters faults because Al Gore and Paul Hodes were wonderful candidates they turned down.

Besides the few political mess ups though, they're a FS in just about every other sense.

Just trying to establish your basis for credibility.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2013, 12:57:18 AM »

Hmm, I really should word my sentences better. :/ (Including the Schweitzer one).

I didn't mean it that way, but they are often singled out as the only New England state that ever has a chance of going GOP (but that's subject to change in the future maybe with PA).
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2013, 01:04:03 AM »

Hmm, I really should word my sentences better. :/ (Including the Schweitzer one).

I didn't mean it that way, but they are often singled out as the only New England state that ever has a chance of going GOP (but that's subject to change in the future maybe with PA).

Except PA isn't in New England. Tongue
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2013, 01:13:48 AM »

Except PA isn't in New England. Tongue
OMG it's contagious lol. I know I should have said Northeast instead....
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2013, 01:14:48 AM »

The greatest goddamn state in the union.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2013, 01:15:11 AM »

Boring and full of Nazis, so like Idaho without the partial redeeming feature that is potatoes.

What is your justification/evidence for stating that NH is "full of Nazis?"  The issue here is whether or not you are engaging in "excessive hyperbole," per the report of your post. The ball is now in your court. Good luck.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/15/steve-vaillancourt-new-hampshire-lawmaker-voter-id_n_1518432.html
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2013, 01:27:49 AM »

What is your justification/evidence for stating that NH is "full of Nazis?"  The issue here is whether or not you are engaging in "excessive hyperbole," per the report of your post. The ball is now in your court. Good luck.

ban pls kthxbai
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2013, 03:48:44 AM »

christ when can we just ban sagestalker?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2013, 05:41:21 AM »

One of the worst.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2013, 06:21:08 AM »

HS, but just barely. Mostly due to the 2000 election and that it is the only state in New England that retains the death penalty. If the latter changed, I might have voted FS.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2013, 09:03:35 AM »

F**k alla y'all.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2013, 09:52:56 AM »

One of the most Massive FF states in the Union.
Wake Me Up When The Hard Border Ends
Anton Kreitzer
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: 3.11

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2013, 02:27:31 PM »

Definite FS.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2013, 08:21:26 PM »

Overall FS, although not as much as Vermont and Maine.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2013, 08:05:18 AM »

Full of silly libertarians and selfish suburbanites and "proud independents". HP.

Yeah the people there suck.  I drove through the place (and Vermont) once on the way from Montreal to Boston and NYC... enjoyed the maple syrup and stopping at some mountiany lakes.. but the people were not appealing.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2013, 10:57:20 AM »

Sawx is from there = FS
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2013, 11:08:08 AM »

What is your justification/evidence for stating that NH is "full of Nazis?"  The issue here is whether or not you are engaging in "excessive hyperbole," per the report of your post. The ball is now in your court. Good luck.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/15/steve-vaillancourt-new-hampshire-lawmaker-voter-id_n_1518432.html
One idiot who made a Nazi comparison=an entire state filled with actual Nazis Roll Eyes.

Though Vaillancourt is of a jackass, of course. Didn't he accuse a fellow legislator of being a pedophile?
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2013, 05:19:49 PM »

Yeah, Vaillancourt did that. The state legislator turned out to be very prominent in the NH Democratic Party, and now he's the party head and has ascended high in the national party.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies