The curious(and insane) political career of Rep. Steve Stockman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:54:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The curious(and insane) political career of Rep. Steve Stockman
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The curious(and insane) political career of Rep. Steve Stockman  (Read 217 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 23, 2013, 02:56:52 PM »

A pretty good article I just read from Politico about two time Texas Representative Steve Stockman. Especially interesting as it touches upon his long shot Senate run against Sen. John Cornyn.

It's certainly got me thinking as par the article's suggestion that this Tea Party candidate's long shot run against the Senate's 2nd most conservative member is more about getting out of debt then about winning.

Then again it's got me thinking that perhaps GOP campaign strategists should worry about Stockman actually pulling winning against Cornyn. Given the dynamics of Texas's Republican electorate combined with Stockman's previously successful gimmicks which have worked well for him before.

Here is the link to the article,

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2013/12/steve-stockman-john-cornyn-texas-senate-republican-primary-101412_Page4.html
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies