If you could pick the Republican nominee in 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:36:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If you could pick the Republican nominee in 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you could pick the Republican nominee in 2016  (Read 1156 times)
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 03, 2014, 05:31:44 PM »

Scott Walker, put time into Pennsylvania and New Hampshire from the get go and have John Thune as VP, both from the Midwest, if Hillary isn't the D nominee. If she is, then have Susana Martinez as the running mate.
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 07:02:34 PM »
« Edited: January 03, 2014, 07:06:52 PM by outofbox6 »

If Republicans want to win then I'd pick Brian Sandoval/Susana Martinez it's shocking their names aren't even in consideration for 2016. Their perfect young, Latino, moderate, popular in blue states I don't even see Clinton topping this ticket.

I don't think it helps that they're pro-choice (Sandoval definitely is).

Still it's only 2014 they could just be biding their time for all we know.

Of course and that's why this is only a fantasy realistically they'll never be at the top of the ticket but Sandoval being pro-choice would dismantle the War on Women rhetoric and make it easier for Republicans to win.
Considering that polls recently say more people are now pro life, and the need to attract Hispanics, he would probably change positions, but I get where you are going at. It would help in the Northeast for sure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies