these are almost certainly two pictures of jmfcst
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:35:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  these are almost certainly two pictures of jmfcst
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: these are almost certainly two pictures of jmfcst  (Read 1525 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2013, 10:33:01 PM »

Looks like his daughter may have gotten a hoops scholarship from the pic. Good for them.

NAIA school, so no scholarship.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2013, 10:57:16 PM »

I'd be happy to confirm privately to Inks that the pictures are available publicly.

Not necessary, but thank you for the offer.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »

I assume most of the younger folks in the pics are minors? Is that problematic for the powers that be?

No.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2013, 05:31:32 AM »

Sorry Tweed, I didn't mean to attract the bully here with my comment questioning your photos.  Though I suppose it was inevitable he'd show up.

You seem to have an inflated opinion about how much we mods care about you.

No, not about me - I meant Inks would show up anyway out of an interest in the original thread, not what I had to say.

Of course it's not about you. Roll Eyes

It's not like you to wage jihad and have so much butt hurt about one poster.  What gives ?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 08:16:53 AM »

Sorry Tweed, I didn't mean to attract the bully here with my comment questioning your photos.  Though I suppose it was inevitable he'd show up.

You seem to have an inflated opinion about how much we mods care about you.

No, not about me - I meant Inks would show up anyway out of an interest in the original thread, not what I had to say.

Of course it's not about you. Roll Eyes

It's not like you to wage jihad and have so much butt hurt about one poster.  What gives ?

I suppose its mainly because if everything opebo writes about himself and his views is true, then he is without a doubt one of the most horrible persons ever to post on this forum and quite possibly the absolute worst.  However, I think his posts are an exaggeration and self-parody and after having observed his posts for almost a decade now I find his act to be stale and stinky.  He's like those authors who write a few good books early in their careers which happened to be commercially successful and then proceed to keep churning out sequels of increasingly banal and awful prose because they sell. (I sincerely hope J. K. Rowling is able to continue resist revisiting the Potterverse too much.  Fortunately, she doesn't need the money another Potter book would undoubtedly bring her.)  But what really irks me is his act of portraying himself as an innocent martyr who can't understand why anyone would find what he does to be offensive.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 10:26:06 AM »

I suppose its mainly because if everything opebo writes about himself and his views is true, then he is without a doubt one of the most horrible persons ever to post on this forum and quite possibly the absolute worst.  However, I think his posts are an exaggeration and self-parody and after having observed his posts for almost a decade now I find his act to be stale and stinky.  ...  But what really irks me is his act of portraying himself as an innocent martyr who can't understand why anyone would find what he does to be offensive.

So, I was right - you simply don't like me.

And, its not an act.  Its me.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2013, 08:01:49 PM »

That's the rationale behind every banning outside of "socks".  The moderators and more generally, the prude brood, don't like you.

They report all your posts until it drives the mods up a wall and they, rather than getting annoyed with the forum vigilantes, get annoyed with you and figure "we can make it stop if we just ban him".

Of course Inks will come in and try to trifle it away with wordy explanations about how lenient and nice he is and how there just isn't any other alternative.  Perfect cop material.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2013, 12:19:58 AM »

That's the rationale behind every banning outside of "socks".  The moderators and more generally, the prude brood, don't like you.

They report all your posts until it drives the mods up a wall and they, rather than getting annoyed with the forum vigilantes, get annoyed with you and figure "we can make it stop if we just ban him".

Of course Inks will come in and try to trifle it away with wordy explanations about how lenient and nice he is and how there just isn't any other alternative.  Perfect cop material.

You were wrong about my actions when you were put on mod review (but at least acknowledged that).
You were wrong about my actions when Mechaman was muted (and never acknowledged that).

You're 0 for 2 now. What makes you so confident that you can accurately talk about my mod actions when you're record has you at 100% wrong so far?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies