What should be done about Inks?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:50:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What should be done about Inks?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: What should be done about Inks?  (Read 1994 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2013, 05:56:37 PM »

Snowguy, your witch hunt against Inks is becoming almost as sad as the things you're saying about him. It's just the internet.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2013, 06:14:35 PM »

Snowguy, your witch hunt against Inks is becoming almost as sad as the things you're saying about him. It's just the internet.

To borrow from bgwah

Hasn't it been obvious that I want him demodded/to resign for a while now?  Like I'm gonna let your opinion (who are you, again?) change that.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2013, 06:22:59 PM »

So, Snowguy, what exactly is it that prompted this thread?

Yeah, to be fair, it seems to me that all the trouble lately was caused by GullyFoil, not you. 

I don't think Snowguy actually understands what's going on with the latest non-scandal.  He's so blinded by his recently founded vendetta to get me demodded that it seems he'll jump on board practically any criticism of me, regardless of whether he agrees with it or not and regardless of whether he even understands it or not.
So nice to see you're buddy buddy with Opebo now.  You know, like 3 days after you sent him a PM saying he'd be banned for posting "inappropriate" pictures.  Before that was resolved, Gully blew his load all over with his creeper snooping.

And I know for a fact he was PMing you even more info so you guys could get together and ban Opebo.

Stop acting so f**king aloof.  You've got sh**t all over your face and mouth and you're denying it.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2013, 06:35:50 PM »

Completely wrong again. I still think opebo should be banned for his past posts on forum. But I lost that vote and accepted a final warning. I don't think opebo (or anyone) should be punished in any way for off-forum conduct (unless it directly involves the forum (e.g. Teddy)). I would oppose a ban proposal based on the revelations of Gully's post. I've been consistent in this, and it's in line with Dave's past guidance; I'm not going to change it now simply because I support banning opebo in general.

As for PMing Gully, I did to ask where he got the posts from (to determine if any of opebo's privacy had been violated), but no, he didn't give me more info on opebo, and as I've already said, any more info about off-forum conduct wouldn't lead me to support a ban.

Once again, you're talking about things you know nothing about.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2013, 07:15:45 PM »

To borrow from bgwah

Hasn't it been obvious that I want him demodded/to resign for a while now?  Like I'm gonna let your opinion (who are you, again?) change that.

Ow, so scathing. As if I care if you stop or not, just pointing out that you're wasting your life away trying to assassinate the character and reputation of some random person online, especially considering how long you've been at this. How long, anyway? How much time have you wasted? Was it worth it? Were you successful in your endeavors? Seems like you haven't been.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2013, 07:37:02 PM »

Completely wrong again. I still think opebo should be banned for his past posts on forum. But I lost that vote and accepted a final warning. I don't think opebo (or anyone) should be punished in any way for off-forum conduct (unless it directly involves the forum (e.g. Teddy)). I would oppose a ban proposal based on the revelations of Gully's post. I've been consistent in this, and it's in line with Dave's past guidance; I'm not going to change it now simply because I support banning opebo in general.

As for PMing Gully, I did to ask where he got the posts from (to determine if any of opebo's privacy had been violated), but no, he didn't give me more info on opebo, and as I've already said, any more info about off-forum conduct wouldn't lead me to support a ban.

Once again, you're talking about things you know nothing about.
Wow.. So reasonable.. until next time you go on a drunken deleting spree.

I'm going by what Gully told me.. which was that he was providing info to the mods via PM.  He probably didn't go to you for obvious reasons. 

As for my witch hunt:  A good portion of the forum agrees you shouldn't be a moderator.  I guess that'll have to be good enough... cuz you won't leave.  Nobody respects your arbitrary authority and every time you do something stupid like go on a drunken deleting spree, there's going to be a sh**tstorm.

My personal dislike for you isn't something I just decided upon.  It's something that evolved over a pretty long period of time.  I thought you should be demodded loooong ago.  But I didn't begin to dislike you until you threatened not to overturn the improper moderation of other moderators in the future because I didn't say thank you enough times.  That's when the weird authority shtick you have going on became an observable pattern.

And before you go again with your "you don't know what you're talking about"... I'd be happy to post those PMs here.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2013, 09:54:12 PM »

1. I don't mod while drunk.
2. If Gully told you he provided me with more info about opebo, he lied.
2a. It would be pointless for Gully to go to me with non-forum evidence about opebo, since I previously (years ago) made my position on banning people for non-forum 'offenses' clear.
3. You seem to be siding with Gully, so does that mean you think opebo should be banned?
4. Don't post any PMs without permission.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2013, 10:15:00 PM »

2a. It would be pointless for Gully to go to me with non-forum evidence about opebo, since I previously (years ago) made my position on banning people for non-forum 'offenses' clear.
3. You seem to be siding with Gully, so does that mean you think opebo should be banned?
lol
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2013, 11:13:53 PM »

lol

Translation: you have no response. You didn't refute anything I've said. It's really sad how far you've fallen. A few months ago, I really liked you.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2013, 11:14:54 PM »

Also, you don't know what you're talking about, so feel free to privately send me those PMs.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2014, 09:57:10 AM »

Firstly, we should make him take the Turing Test.
You just failed on all points!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies