Former Office of the Midwest Governor (Closed as of January 7th, 2015) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:50:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Former Office of the Midwest Governor (Closed as of January 7th, 2015) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Former Office of the Midwest Governor (Closed as of January 7th, 2015)  (Read 23235 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: June 17, 2014, 04:50:29 PM »

I don't think Napoleon is running for reelection to the NE Assembly
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 09:55:43 AM »

Two small nitpicks: you said Dallasfan is running for president with Sirnick, while he's actually running for vice president, and you have BaconBacon96 as maroon but he should be teal.

Otherwise, this looks great, and thanks for doing it!
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 12:20:18 PM »
« Edited: June 21, 2014, 01:55:06 PM by NE Rep SWE »

I think that at this point, you can safely call Napoleon for NE Assembly. At this point, whether BaconBacon96 and Dr. Cynic can both win reelection or if Mr. X beats one of them is the only question.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 07:13:03 PM »

I missed out on a lot while I was on vacation, apparently.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 06:41:38 PM »

Most Serene Squirrel begins to breakdance on the floor to music that begins to play in the background as Governor FitzGerald walks off his podium.[/center]
LeBronFitzGerald for president
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 08:24:47 PM »

Should Lumine be impeached from office because he subscribes to awful parody YouTube accounts that make racist jokes and describe Bachelet as being literally worse than Pinochet?

Not I want to participate actively in the massive debate, but, what are you talking about?

EDIT: Please don't tell me you actually took the job of looking at what I do outside the forum...

Sounds like something Griff would totally do.

Many months ago, I was trying to track down these videos that Lumine had posted for a good laugh with someone, but couldn't find them through the forum. I searched for "LumineVonReuental YouTube" and, low and behold, the first link on there is to his (personal) YouTube account. I didn't realize he had a separate account for them at first, so a quick scrolling down in pursuit of the videos through his activity feed and a couple of clicks here and there (combined with my Spanish fluency, even if Chilean isn't a real language) innocuously revealed what I posted.
ftfy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies