Are you a virgin? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:34:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you a virgin? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 152

Author Topic: Are you a virgin?  (Read 6860 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: January 03, 2014, 06:38:43 AM »

How would you define 'not well', prude?- if there are any non-virgins?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 08:54:47 AM »

How would you define 'not well', prude?- if there are any non-virgins?

The prospect of "this thread not ending well" certainly included you making a moronic comment involving the word "prude".

Good lord, man, can't you recognize fond jest?  Old Nathan is hilarious to me, I enjoy him immensely, and particularly teasing out his peculiarities.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 01:00:02 PM »

This sounds really shallow of me to ask, but why do I get the feel that it's easier for homosexuals to hook up with people than it is for straights?  Given the general (albeit evolving) attitude in the United States on homosexuality, I'd expect the complete opposite to be the case.

You must be joking.  Women are the brakes and men the accelerator pedal when it comes to the Automobile of Love, Scotty, my boy.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 02:36:43 AM »

You must be joking.  Women are the brakes and men the accelerator pedal when it comes to the Automobile of Love, Scotty, my boy.
Maybe women are the brakes because you are the wall.
I don't understand either of these metaphors.

Both are pretty obvious. Opebo must be ranting again on women's 'frigidity' and men's sexual 'frustration' and Zanas seems to believe that normal (sane) women can't love people like opebo, so they put their feet in the brake before crashing against the wall. Everything is possible in those weird Love Wars, though.

Your interpretation is nonsense, velacos.  I obviously was referring to the fact that men will have sex immediately if it is offered, while women usually take a few days or weeks at least (months or years in some cultures) to decide to do so.  There's no 'rant' here - this is accepted truth by 90% of the population.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 06:26:10 AM »

Am I the only one who is rather shocked that some people have had over 50 sexual partners or so, or is this some major troll? I'm on 9 or so and I thought that was a lot. Tongue

Response bias; most of those who answered "no" in the poll have had far less than that.  The only people who feel compelled to state their number are those who feel like they have something to brag about.

I've no idea of a number, nor do I see it as anything to 'brag' about.  I simply haven't any interest in keeping track of a number.  I can only think of one benefit of a high number - the good ones are so rare that you may need to sift through quite a lot of chaff to find what you're looking for..

I obviously was referring to the fact that men will have sex immediately if it is offered, while women usually take a few days or weeks at least (months or years in some cultures) to decide to do so.  There's no 'rant' here - this is accepted truth by 90% of the population.

Admitting that commonplaces are often based on reality -an exaggerate simplification of reality-, it's not impossible that a man rejects a sexual offer nor it's so strange that a woman proposes going to bed with you immediately. I have enough to have seen and/or experienced similar situations. The fact that 90% of the times it works like the commonplace says doesn't mean that love always ride the same car model, and sometimes goes by motorcycle.

A better analogy would be the one about the gas pedal being on the right and the brake being on the left... perhaps it isn't always so, but you'd be well advised to act as if it were always so, or you'll have an accident.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies