Are you a virgin? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:53:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you a virgin? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 152

Author Topic: Are you a virgin?  (Read 6910 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: January 03, 2014, 05:26:02 AM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 08:29:21 AM »

How would you define 'not well', prude?- if there are any non-virgins?

The prospect of "this thread not ending well" certainly included you making a moronic comment involving the word "prude".
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 04:36:25 PM »

Seriously now, why is being a virgin or not held to be a defining character of personal value on this forum?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 08:02:37 PM »

Seriously now, why is being a virgin or not held to be a defining character of personal value on this forum?

My responses in this thread have been a bit tongue in cheek; whether or not someone has had sex doesn't really have any factor in their value as a human being and I don't mean to imply otherwise.

My excited attitude is because from my observations over the years, most virgins on this website wished they weren't, but lacked the social skills necessary to accomplish this. I interpret this poll's results to mean that at least a significant portion of those people are now presentable enough in society that they have met at least one person willing to engage them in intercourse, which shows that no matter how lame/awkward you think you might be, with the right attitude and effort there's really no reason to be self loathing, especially about something that people really shouldn't make such a big deal about in the first place.

I wasn't really talking about you (or about anybody in particular, really, it was more of a general comment to the kind of people who might think such a thing, of which I know you aren't). Your support and advice has always been appreciated. Smiley Also, even though I'm still not quite among the Lucky Half, I can say it's probably more due to my personal lifestyle than to my social skills strictly speaking (which obviously doesn't mean it's a choice, far from that - it's just that I feel having sex is not an end that justifies certain means). I'm pretty happy with my general interpersonal relationships and they've probably improved quite a bit in the past year and half. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies