Are you a virgin? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:19:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you a virgin? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 152

Author Topic: Are you a virgin?  (Read 6885 times)
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« on: January 03, 2014, 09:56:27 AM »

Virginity and non-virginity are irrelevant. The only important thing is feeling Like A Virgin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100

I do Wink
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 06:12:41 PM »

You must be joking.  Women are the brakes and men the accelerator pedal when it comes to the Automobile of Love, Scotty, my boy.
Maybe women are the brakes because you are the wall.
I don't understand either of these metaphors.

Both are pretty obvious. Opebo must be ranting again on women's 'frigidity' and men's sexual 'frustration' and Zanas seems to believe that normal (sane) women can't love people like opebo, so they put their feet in the brake before crashing against the wall. Everything is possible in those weird Love Wars, though.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 07:33:32 AM »

Your interpretation is nonsense, velacos.  I obviously was referring to the fact that men will have sex immediately if it is offered, while women usually take a few days or weeks at least (months or years in some cultures) to decide to do so.  There's no 'rant' here - this is accepted truth by 90% of the population.

Oh yes, I understood you were talking about that commonplace. I hope you realize that if I included 'frigidity' and 'frustration' in my interpretation is because I've read this particular theory of yours several times. Admitting that commonplaces are often based on reality -an exaggerate simplification of reality-, it's not impossible that a man rejects a sexual offer nor it's so strange that a woman proposes going to bed with you immediately. I don't claim to have a great experience, but I have enough to have seen and/or experienced similar situations. The fact that 90% of the times it works like the commonplace says doesn't mean that love always ride the same car model, and sometimes goes by motorcycle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies