New England 2014 Congressional Races (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:14:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  New England 2014 Congressional Races (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New England 2014 Congressional Races  (Read 2666 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: January 04, 2014, 07:54:02 AM »

In Maine, it looks like ME-2 could be competitive, with Raye being able to lead other democrats in a poll. This seat is open due to Mike Michaud's run for governor. ME-1 is Safe D and the Senate race is Safe R assuming Collins survives the primary.

In Vermont, Peter Welch is Safe, of course. Nothing else going on there.

In New Hampshire, it looks like both House races at least lean to the democrats. And in the Senate, Shaheen is heavily favored due to a weak republican bench. But these could subject to change.

In Rhode Island, Jack Reed is beyond Safe for his Senate seat. The two democratic representatives I'm assuming are safe as well, but I don't know a whole lot about these yet.

In Massachusetts, Markey's seat leans in his favor, even if Gomez runs again. It looks like it might be a repeat of the 2013 special race. And in Congress all nine congressional races except maybe MA-6 are safe for the democrats.

And finally, Connecticut, no Senate race, but it looks like all districts are in democrats favor at this point. The only one that looks pickup-able (if that's a word, lol) for the republicans is the 5th district.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies