Opinion of Oklahoma
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:42:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Oklahoma
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: ...
Freedom State

Horrible State

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Opinion of Oklahoma  (Read 2263 times)
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2014, 10:34:56 PM »

This place is a right wing hellhole.

This. Not one redeeming quality about OK.

I was applying that to the Atlas for the disgusting results of the NJ poll... But yes, this can apply to Oklahoma as well.

You don't think there are reasons to dislike New Jersey other than being right-wing?

No... But only a right wing hellhole of a forum would look at NJ, give it a clear majority for negative, and then sing the praises of Idaho and North Dakota.  

Because right wingers love California, Massachusetts, Illinois, and New York. And they hate Mississippi, Oklahoma, Alabama, Kansas, and Arizona.

California, Mass., Illinois, and New York have lily white rich suburbs that this conservative bastion loves.  Let me be perfectly clear: If you do not love New Jersey, YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/top_10_wealthiest_towns_in_new_jersey_north_jersey_dominates_the_latest_list.html

Wow my town is on that list. Although the vast majority of the wealth is on the other side of town, there are still more than a few HPs floating around here.

Anyways don't think the rampant NJ hate here is partisan based. I'm pretty sure a good amount of HS votes are based off of a certain Oompa Loompa herd that likes to shame our beaches, or people who believe the state is "boring". I find it hard to believe that New Jersey is more boring than North Dakota, a state with literally zero well known attractions.

I guess some state has to be America's scapegoat.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2014, 10:06:12 AM »

FS. But only for Max, Bushie, Mecha and Kevin Durant.
What about Woodie Guthrie?

did you know arlo guthrie is a republican these days?  his facebook rants are pretty classic.
Seriously? That is hilarious.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2014, 10:09:31 AM »

A Paulite... but still not a standard issue Paulite.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
This is regarding noted antiamerican, Scott Walker.
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2014, 04:05:42 PM »

HP despite housing the Sooners tbh
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2014, 04:41:32 PM »

HP, and I am completely disregarding politics when I say that, even though its politics are also HS. It's been one of the best in providing us with good posters, however.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2014, 05:21:17 PM »

This place is a right wing hellhole.

This. Not one redeeming quality about OK.

I was applying that to the Atlas for the disgusting results of the NJ poll... But yes, this can apply to Oklahoma as well.

You don't think there are reasons to dislike New Jersey other than being right-wing?

No... But only a right wing hellhole of a forum would look at NJ, give it a clear majority for negative, and then sing the praises of Idaho and North Dakota. 

Because right wingers love California, Massachusetts, Illinois, and New York. And they hate Mississippi, Oklahoma, Alabama, Kansas, and Arizona.

California, Mass., Illinois, and New York have lily white rich suburbs that this conservative bastion loves.  Let me be perfectly clear: If you do not love New Jersey, YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/top_10_wealthiest_towns_in_new_jersey_north_jersey_dominates_the_latest_list.html

Every state has it's share of evil, evil bastards.

What Scott is trying to demonstrate is that New Jersey doesn't, proportionally, actually have many if any fewer than California, Massachusetts, Illinois, or New York. I'm pretty sure it's in fact whiter and richer than California or New York, and richer though not whiter than Massachusetts or Illinois.

Nathan... Look at the bolded bit. I'm not being serious

I know, I know. Reacting to obvious humor as if it's serious is part of my own sense of humor.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2014, 08:40:03 AM »

To be honest, I think it's probably the worst state in the entire country.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies