Opinion of Oklahoma (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:45:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Oklahoma (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Freedom State

Horrible State

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Opinion of Oklahoma  (Read 2287 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 09, 2014, 07:08:04 AM »
« edited: January 09, 2014, 07:12:35 AM by HockeyDude »

The NJ vote is a debacle and shows how deep into the depths of hell this place has sunk.  You think I'm going to continue to participate in this travesty?  North Dakota, Nebraska, and friggin GEORGIA are green and we have to dump on my state because some ****** orange Rhode Islanders shoot a TV on ONE block of ONE Jersey shore town?

This place is a right wing hellhole.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 09:45:52 AM »

This. Not one redeeming quality about OK.

I was applying that to the Atlas for the disgusting results of the NJ poll... But yes, this can apply to Oklahoma as well.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 05:14:03 PM »

I was applying that to the Atlas for the disgusting results of the NJ poll... But yes, this can apply to Oklahoma as well.

You don't think there are reasons to dislike New Jersey other than being right-wing?

No... But only a right wing hellhole of a forum would look at NJ, give it a clear majority for negative, and then sing the praises of Idaho and North Dakota. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 06:13:28 PM »

You don't think there are reasons to dislike New Jersey other than being right-wing?

No... But only a right wing hellhole of a forum would look at NJ, give it a clear majority for negative, and then sing the praises of Idaho and North Dakota. 

Because right wingers love California, Massachusetts, Illinois, and New York. And they hate Mississippi, Oklahoma, Alabama, Kansas, and Arizona.

California, Mass., Illinois, and New York have lily white rich suburbs that this conservative bastion loves.  Let me be perfectly clear: If you do not love New Jersey, YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 06:55:13 PM »

Because right wingers love California, Massachusetts, Illinois, and New York. And they hate Mississippi, Oklahoma, Alabama, Kansas, and Arizona.

California, Mass., Illinois, and New York have lily white rich suburbs that this conservative bastion loves.  Let me be perfectly clear: If you do not love New Jersey, YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/top_10_wealthiest_towns_in_new_jersey_north_jersey_dominates_the_latest_list.html

Every state has it's share of evil, evil bastards.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 10:19:40 PM »

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/top_10_wealthiest_towns_in_new_jersey_north_jersey_dominates_the_latest_list.html

Every state has it's share of evil, evil bastards.

What Scott is trying to demonstrate is that New Jersey doesn't, proportionally, actually have many if any fewer than California, Massachusetts, Illinois, or New York. I'm pretty sure it's in fact whiter and richer than California or New York, and richer though not whiter than Massachusetts or Illinois.

Nathan... Look at the bolded bit. I'm not being serious
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies