Dallasfan65 for Northeast Assembly
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:46:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Dallasfan65 for Northeast Assembly
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Dallasfan65 for Northeast Assembly  (Read 5204 times)
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2014, 03:03:04 AM »

Endorsed.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2014, 10:15:28 PM »

Representative Dallasfan65 addresses a crowd in Boston, to his campaign song.

Thank you good people of the Northeast! As it turns out, I've been elected to another term as Representative. So long as I have a mandate, I will continue my work of criminal justice reform and expanding individual liberty in the Northeast.

I generally hold the view that competitive elections are good for Atlasia. Despite that, however, I am personally glad that all of the incumbents have been reelected - this should bear out to be a vibrant and active Assembly. There is a general mantra of "inactivity" in Atlasia but I am optimistic about the pending session.

I would also like to forewarn my fellow Northeasterners of the pending threat in the Atlasian Senate. While I'm of the opinion that this bill belongs in the company of crude cave paintings, it's nonetheless found its way onto the Senate floor. In the unfortunate event that this reaches the voting booth I would implore my region to oppose it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies