South Africa 2014
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:21:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  South Africa 2014
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: South Africa 2014  (Read 22040 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2014, 08:12:28 PM »

Great post, Hash -- a lot of the details, especially on the municipal level, I found especially impressive as things that would be hard to find anywhere else. But my favorite part was the first paragraph, in italics Wink
Kosmos
Rookie
Sweden
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2014, 03:30:14 PM »

Thanks a lot for posting those figures for metros and provinces, Ag! Especially seeing the increaseas and decreases of each party, helps one greatly to form an opinion of the voter shifts in the election. It seems EFF did the most damage to the ANC, rather than DA.

But are you sure about Northern Cape numbers though? DA + ID in 2009 was about 17% if I recall correctly. That would be more than 6 percentage point growth.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2014, 03:38:18 PM »

Thanks a lot for posting those figures for metros and provinces, Ag! Especially seeing the increaseas and decreases of each party, helps one greatly to form an opinion of the voter shifts in the election. It seems EFF did the most damage to the ANC, rather than DA.

But are you sure about Northern Cape numbers though? DA + ID in 2009 was about 17% if I recall correctly. That would be more than 6 percentage point growth.

You are right: I may have goofed up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies