Colorado Megathread: Buck-ing the trend (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:50:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Colorado Megathread: Buck-ing the trend (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colorado Megathread: Buck-ing the trend  (Read 24891 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 24, 2014, 07:11:56 AM »

Interesting
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 09:59:31 PM »

Knew something along those lines was coming. Udall is looking mighty worried.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 04:24:06 PM »

If Gardner wants to run on being a SoCon in Colorado, where the GOP's biggest problem is being to socially conservative, then he should go right ahead.

Only slightly less stupid than your "It seems no one besides hacks care about this Kathleen Kane story" comment.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 07:06:40 AM »

If Gardner wants to run on being a SoCon in Colorado, where the GOP's biggest problem is being to socially conservative, then he should go right ahead.

Only slightly less stupid than your "It seems no one besides hacks care about this Kathleen Kane story" comment.

I'm sorry, Sen. Ken Buck and Gov. Tom Tancredo clearly prove me wrong on this. And don't forget current Rep. Marilyn Musgrave!

That proves that social conservatism is the GOP's biggest problem? Every person you named had a history of making idiotic, extreme statements. That doesn't mean social conservatism in general is the party's biggest problem. You really struggle with the simple things, dude.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 06:58:47 AM »

I'm sorry, Sen. Ken Buck and Gov. Tom Tancredo clearly prove me wrong on this. And don't forget current Rep. Marilyn Musgrave!

That proves that social conservatism is the GOP's biggest problem? Every person you named had a history of making idiotic, extreme statements. That doesn't mean social conservatism in general is the party's biggest problem. You really struggle with the simple things, dude.

In Colorado it is. I'm curious as to what you think it is because so far your replies have been "NO IT ISN'T SHUT UP IDIOT Angry".

Phil has a point here. If Musgrave survived 2008, she'd be being lampooned with Bachmann, King, and Gohmert right no, Buck is someone who literally blamed a woman for being raped, and Tancredo is essentially a white nationalist. To be blunt, they aren't socons. They're a loon, a rape apologist, and a white supremacist. A sane socon can win here if the climate reaches 2010-esque proportions.

Thank you.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 10:12:32 PM »

Debate was very similar to yesterday's, a draw with both candidates occasionally dodging or filibustering uncomfortable questions. There was also the moment when the moderator told Udall that "your campaign has been so focused on women's issues that some have referred to you as Mark Uterus."

And it's made the race Lean Sane Candidate. Keep up the good work, Mark!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 05:07:52 PM »

Haha. Pathetic on Udall's part.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 04:54:46 PM »

Only a nine point lead? Women are sick of Mark!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 02:30:44 PM »

"I'm brain dead today."

Consistent!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2014, 06:33:47 PM »

The three books and a song thing obviously isn't a big deal but actually saying "We can re-tape this later, right?" and "I'm brain dead today" will probably get replayed a bit.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 04:22:45 PM »

This probably goes down as a candidate for most disgusting/ridiculous ad ever - http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/10/29/co_naral_ad_cory_gardner_wants_to_ban_birth_control.html

This really better backfire.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 04:29:51 PM »

The dude in the ad calls the woman "sweat pea." It's almost like they were trying to help Gardner with this one.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 05:51:10 PM »

The "final" internal poll the Udall campaign is leaking has the race tied at 46.

So even with other "reputable" polls showing Udall up one, this is the best he can do? Ha.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 05:55:37 PM »

The "final" internal poll the Udall campaign is leaking has the race tied at 46.

So even with other "reputable" polls showing Udall up one, this is the best he can do? Ha.

You forget, democrat internals are the most accurate out there...

Oh, God, how could I? Have mercy on me for forgetting your honor, Kenneth Q. Buck!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies