Terry Shiavo Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:51:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Terry Shiavo Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Terry Shiavo be kept alive or let die?
(D) Keep her alive

(D) Let her die

(R) Keep her alive

(R) Let her die

(I/O) Keep her alive

(I/O) Let her die

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 89

Author Topic: Terry Shiavo Poll  (Read 21562 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: March 18, 2005, 08:49:14 PM »
« edited: March 24, 2005, 07:27:01 PM by Alcon »

DONTGIVEAFLYING

youze really ought to remember to add that option in the future.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 08:53:09 PM »

DONTGIVEAFLYINGFUKK

youze really ought to remember to add that option in the future.

THE LANGUAGE IS BURNING MY EYES!!!!

maybe you got a little cum in it or something.

just kidding.  that's not a stab, just trying to see if his royal highness is paying attention.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 12:08:22 PM »

the thing is, no one likes to see anyone starve.  but no one likes to see Tom Delay lording over every little issue that pops up either.  also, there must be other news out there.  every channel I surfed on last night was playing this thing to the hilt.  My own feeling is that her husband wants out of the spotlight and off the hook, so why not let the bastard have an anullment, and let her parents take care of her?  Also, I haven't voted either.  It's none of my business.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 03:03:14 PM »

the thing is, no one likes to see anyone starve.  but no one likes to see Tom Delay lording over every little issue that pops up either.  also, there must be other news out there.  every channel I surfed on last night was playing this thing to the hilt.  My own feeling is that her husband wants out of the spotlight and off the hook, so why not let the bastard have an anullment, and let her parents take care of her?  Also, I haven't voted either.  It's none of my business.

He's been given many offers to just walk away, ncldgn requests for an annullment/dovirce from the family.

yeah, I think that's what bothers folks.  makes him look like he's in for the money.  I'm suggesting that he may not be eligible for the anullment under normal considerations, and if a judge offered a "special" circumstance anullment, and he took it, it'd settle that question once and for all.

When we were kids we'd all say, Hey man if I ever get so decrepit I can't wipe my own ass I want somebody to pull the plug.  That's a very easy thing to say when you're running in the fields in good health and without a care in the world. 
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 03:51:39 PM »

LOL.  I thought that was some fancy lawyer acronym.  figured I'd think about it for a while.  I'm glad you posted, as I'd have been preoccupied with this all day.  Sad, but true.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies