I am the new Caudillo of this place: Rules etc (please read) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:26:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  I am the new Caudillo of this place: Rules etc (please read) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I am the new Caudillo of this place: Rules etc (please read)  (Read 7857 times)
Franknburger
Germany

« on: January 21, 2014, 04:37:22 AM »

Special Rules of El Caudillo
1. A cult of personality of Jennifer Lawrence, Aubrey Plaza, Carly Rae Jepsen and miscellaneous others shall be strictly enforced. Gross disrespect these Icons is a capital offense.
2. References to my blog, henceforth known as The Repository, are mandatory. Posting any maps created by El Caudillo is mandatory. Failure to comply with either conditions is a capital offense.
3. Failure to appreciate El Caudillo's greatness, wealth of knowledge and infinite wisdom on all matters is a capital offense.
4. Questioning El Caudillo's authority and greatness is a capital offense.
5. The use of GIFs is strongly recommended.
6. Referring to Flanby by his alleged name 'François Hollande', Panzergirl by her fake name 'Marine Le Pen' are capital offenses.
7. Not supporting a political party, movement or ideology approved of by El Caudillo is a capital offense.
8. The ideology known as 'Cogendism' is counterrevolutionary and a capital offense.
8. Crimes considered 'capital offenses' shall be punishable by death by watching all movies starring Kristen Stewart.
I appreciate your greatness, wealth of knowledge and infinite wisdom on all matters (with the possible exception of music) and look forward to your tutorial on GIF mapping. May I, however, humbly suggest you renaming yourself to Zeus?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies