Secretariat Office of SoIA GAworth
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:03:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Secretariat Office of SoIA GAworth
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Secretariat Office of SoIA GAworth  (Read 957 times)
GAworth
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 21, 2014, 07:52:49 PM »
« edited: January 21, 2014, 07:57:10 PM by GAworth »

Office of the Secretary of Internal Affairs GAworth

Welcome to the Office of the Secretary of Internal Affairs GAworth. Please make yourself at home.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 07:55:03 PM »

Congratulations! Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 08:14:41 PM »

I love your office, honey!
GAworth
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 08:27:42 PM »

Thank you sir.
Thanks babe!
GAworth
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 11:17:33 PM »

SoIA plans to restart negotiations with the Government of Canada
In the tradition of Superique, I will continue to work with our neighbors to the North to strengthen our ties and bring the two nations closer together.
A outline of my schedule is below:
Thursday: Fly to Ottawa, Ontario to begin negotiations with the Government of Canada
Friday: Hold day long meetings with various Canadian officials; fly to Vancouver, British Columbia
Saturday: Continue negotiations; give a short speech to the West Coast Business Council.
Sunday: Continue Negotiations; Fly to Oceania
GAworth
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 05:49:54 PM »

GAworth announces trip to Canada
One Thursday I will be leaving Nyman for a 5 day trip to Canada. During my time in our neighbor to the North. I will continuing the negotiations started by my predecessor. I know we are close to a breakthrough. I will also be making a speech to the West Council Business Council in Vancouver, on enhancing trade and investment into the Pacific region. I will release a detailed schedule later this evening.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 08:13:41 PM »

Quick update:
Negotiations are going well, the Prime Minister and Finance Minister seem to be positive to the idea of closer ties, although single currency is appears not to be an option. I have confirmed my speech for Sunday at the WCBC.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 11:50:36 PM »

Statement by the Secretary
I am deeply saddened to see the Prime Minister and the entire Canadian pull back from negotiations with the Atlasian Government. I call on calm heads to prevail on this issue, we have worked so hard over the past few years to see our two nations relations deteriorate in such a quick manner. 
GAworth
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 11:31:26 AM »

Due to security reasons, my speech has been canceled at the West Coast Business Council.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 11:02:40 PM »

Statement on expulsion from Canada
I am deeply saddened by the Prime Minister of Canada's hasty decision to jeopardize our long lasting relationship as two nations. I continue to support our relationship and will try my hardest to promote our relationship. I condemn any assault on an Atlasian Citizen Period. The fact that this has happened is deeply saddening and undermines the reputation of Canada.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 09:14:21 AM »

Leave of absence
Due to the inclement weather in Atlanta, I may have difficulty getting internet connection for the next few days. To all my fellow Southerners, stay warm and stay safe.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 07:56:24 PM »

Monday Update
This week I will be heading to Oceania to make a speech. I am in constant contact with the staff to keep up on any developments with Canada.

I will have limited access due to the death of my laptop, so I will certainly try to be on as much as possible but no promises.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2014, 11:46:24 PM »

SoIA delivers speech on energy independence
My fellow Atlasians,
Today I come to you from Pago Pago, Oceania. I feel I have never given a proper speech on one of the real reasons I have taken this job, energy and environment. I have always believed in an Atlasia that is energy independent. I will work throughout my term to achieve this. To move from a fossil fuel based energy sector and develop the green energy economy I know we can achieve is a goal of mine. It will take hard work and will need creative legislative ideas but in the long run, we can make this into a reality. As part of my vision I will be setting up an advisory board. Together we will/can come up with ideas and legislation for our regions and Federal Government to develop to achieve energy independence.
When I talk about energy independence, I don’t mean North American Energy Independence, although that term amuses me, I mean Atlasian energy independence. I also don’t mean drill baby drill, I mean alternative energy. We can develop the infrastructure and industries here at home, we can become energy independent, build up our economy, and help combat climate change. I encourage everyone who interested to please contact my office.
Your Secretary,
                         GAworth
GAworth
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 09:40:22 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,
It is with a heavy heart that I announce that after the Presidential election is over, I will be resigning as SoIA. I have loved this position, however, with little response on energy independence and my hectic RL, I feel it has come time for me to step aside and re-group. I wish my successor more luck than I.

Sincerely,

GAworth, Outgoing Secretary of Internal Affairs
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 09:49:15 PM »

You did well, GAWorth, although unfortunately I think that your tenure demonstrates conclusively that it's time to do away with the Secretary of Internal Affairs.
Or reconsider the current structure altogether.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 10:17:45 PM »

Sad
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies