Ted Nugent: Obama is a "Subhuman Mongrel"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:40:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ted Nugent: Obama is a "Subhuman Mongrel"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Ted Nugent: Obama is a "Subhuman Mongrel"  (Read 7881 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2014, 12:58:48 PM »

I guess you can say Ernest is...

Dominating.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2014, 04:51:40 PM »

You know folks, I wasn't trying to give krazen a chance to provide some rope for himself when I left his first post in this topic alone last evening. He can be trollish at times, and that comment skates close to the line, but I try not to cut debate off just because one person is being obnoxious.  But I come back to this thread this morning to find he not only provided rope, but built the damned platform.  Short story is, he's on moderator review for the next few days.

Cheesy
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2014, 12:17:28 AM »

Is 'subhuman' a racial slur now?

If you even disagree with a black person, then you're apparently racist in the Obama Age. *rolls eyes*
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2014, 01:04:19 AM »
« Edited: February 25, 2014, 11:22:43 AM by Хahar »

If you even disagree with a black person, then you're apparently racist in the Obama Age. *rolls eyes*

ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2014, 01:06:11 AM »

I think "Mongrel" was the racist part. But subhuman is pretty insulting as well. Not that you can't use freedom of speech, but what Ted Nugent said here was pretty shallow. 
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2014, 01:15:47 AM »

I think "Mongrel" was the racist part. But subhuman is pretty insulting as well. Not that you can't use freedom of speech, but what Ted Nugent said here was pretty shallow. 

I don't know where you all went to finishing school, but calling someone a "mongrel" or "subhuman" has been offensive since before the "Obama Age."

I feel like it's something  Heinrich Himmler would say.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2014, 01:18:45 AM »

I know this question is asked sarcastically but calling someone "subhuman" is obviously very offensive and inappropriate. Those who have used this term (slavery advocates, nazis, etc) are usually wildly racist.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2014, 01:56:11 AM »

Well, Nugent is a proven psychopath who has threatened to kill Obama and Hillary and the use of "subhuman" is part of his justification for making such statements.  I've never really understood why Nugent isn't in jail for the threats he's made and it wouldn't surprise me if there are less famous nutjobs in jail for lesser offenses.  People who chose to associate or support Nugent in any way are un-American scum, be they krazen or Hannity or Huckabee. 
nuclearneo577
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.70

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2014, 01:58:06 AM »

Guys, Ted isn't being racist. After all, he never said that he though that Obama was a subhuman mongeral because he's black, I think he was calling him that because he's a communist.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2014, 02:13:14 AM »

Guys, Ted isn't being racist. After all, he never said that he though that Obama was a subhuman mongeral because he's black, I think he was calling him that because he's a communist.

What on earth is with these two trolls?
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2014, 02:15:30 AM »

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2014, 02:49:20 AM »

It's a speciesist slur.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2014, 04:07:11 AM »

Do only Republicans understand jokes?
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2014, 05:17:29 AM »

What on earth is with these two trolls?
The latter at least was taking the piss. Are you guys seriously that Autistic?
Beezer

Political Matrix
E: 1.61, S: -2.17

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2014, 06:01:31 AM »

Let's not forget the chimpanzee comment...

“I would call it inflammatory speech when it’s your job to protect Americans and you look into the television camera and say what difference does it make that I failed in my job to provide security and we have four dead Americans.”

“What difference does that make? he added. “Not to a chimpanzee or Hillary Clinton, I guess it doesn’t matter.”

Classy. Has Bobby Jindal already come out in defense of Nugent?
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2014, 10:07:41 AM »

So while we're mentioning trolls, anyone think Stockman will screw up again and invite Nugent to the SotU Address? Anyone who's going to be this disrespectful to President Obama doesn't deserve to hear his speech, so we may as well ban Stockman, Wilson, Bachmann, Gingrey, Broun, Meadows, Yoho, Bentivolio, Gohmert, Farenthold, Issa, Huelskamp, and anyone else I'm forgetting while we're at it. Racist conservative lunatics are not open-minded at all when it comes to important issues and belong nowhere near the House on Tuesday night.

Other than that, I highly think beyond Joshua Black that Ted Nugent is in general also a threat to President Obama and should get paid another visit from the Secret Service. He just doesn't learn his lesson.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2014, 11:10:45 AM »

Nugent is a disgraceful, awful troll. He had made the comment that if Obama got re-elected he'd be dead or in jail. So I see that that didn't happen.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2014, 11:46:23 AM »

Nugent is a disgraceful, awful troll. He had made the comment that if Obama got re-elected he'd be dead or in jail. So I see that that didn't happen.
There's still three more years for him to get his wish, not that I want him to.
rejectamenta
Botswana

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2014, 01:10:21 PM »

Sweaty Teddy is a gigantic pussy who roleplayed a hippie peacenik through the Vietnam War until the coast was clear to regenerate into the ultra patriot, so naturally he's the perfect mouthpiece for geriatric zeroes to vomit abuse at our black president.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2014, 04:24:55 PM »

I didn't expect to get called a troll. I'm so sick of people accusing Obama bashers of being racists. I'm so sick of the race card being played whenever Obama gets bashed.

And is it bad to call someone a 'subhuman' even if it's someone like Osama bin Laden, the Taliban members who tried to kill Malala, or one of the bombers in the Boston Marathon bombing?
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2014, 04:36:54 PM »

I didn't expect to get called a troll. I'm so sick of people accusing Obama bashers of being racists. I'm so sick of the race card being played whenever Obama gets bashed.

And is it bad to call someone a 'subhuman' even if it's someone like Osama bin Laden, the Taliban members who tried to kill Malala, or one of the bombers in the Boston Marathon bombing?

You do comprehend the mongrel part being racist, don't you.  The definition was even laid out above.  If you can't, then you might be a subhuman racist.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2014, 04:59:41 PM »

Subhuman mongrel together is a very racist term, no matter how you look at it.  It's the word that storm fronters use.  Mongrel especially.

How about just calling them terrible people?  They are, in fact, still people.  Even though they're terrible.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2014, 06:34:46 PM »

I guess Ted Nugent is suffering from a bad case of cat scratch fever.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2014, 06:44:48 PM »

You understand how "subhuman" can be viewed as racist when combined with "mongrel", right? It's not accusing Obama bashers of being racist, it's pointing out that the rhetoric of a particular Obama-basher is really, really racist.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2014, 06:49:31 PM »

I guess Ted Nugent is suffering from a bad case of cat scratch fever.

Well I make a pussy purr
With the stroke of my hand
They know they're gettin' it from me
And they know just where to go
When they need their lovin' man
They know I'm doin' it for free

I give 'em Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
They got it bad scratch fever
Cat Scratch Fever

Who can forget when noted libidoist expert Mike Huckabee performed this with Ted, really how can I forget this please.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies