Reagan/Spiral Campaign HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:49:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Reagan/Spiral Campaign HQ
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reagan/Spiral Campaign HQ  (Read 1498 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 28, 2014, 02:57:56 AM »
« edited: January 28, 2014, 11:32:31 PM by Reaganfan »

My fellow Atlasians

It is a wonderful joy for me to announce that we have a new addition to our campaign to reclaim the glory for our future in this great nation.

In choosing a prospective running mate, I had many wonderful Atlasians to choose from. It then became apparent that I now had the difficult task of narrowing down the field. After careful consideration, I decided to choose a very honorable and active person within Atlasia. I wanted to select a running mate who I know would be an active, able and honorable Vice President. Someone with strong personal convictions but someone who also has the ability to work with those with whom we have political disagreements so that together as a nation, we can work on the challenges that face us.

His courage to serve this great republic adds the continued glory of passion and principles that our crusade for the Federalist Nomination has endured. This is a person who like me, has served as a Senator, as a Lieutenant Governor, and is currently a Governor. This is a person who has fought valiantly against the wasteful spending in our nation's capitol and like myself believes that people enjoy greater prosperity when they keep more of the hard earned money that they work for. He is a younger member of Atlasia, who brings youth and charisma to our campaign for the Presidency.

I am very proud to announce to all of you, the next Vice President of Atlasia, Governor Spiral.

We both look forward to a swift nomination, a wonderful campaign, and a dramatic and much needed change for Atlasia.

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 05:50:10 AM »

Smart strategical move. It can only be to your advantage to get some brains on your ticket.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 11:33:09 PM »

This is awesome.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 12:08:15 AM »

Admittedly, I didn't expect to be in this position at all only a few days ago. However, Reaganfan courteously approached me and asked if I was interested in being his running mate. After some pondering, I've happily jumped on.

Reaganfan is an ambitious man with a long history on Atlasia. More importantly, he has a vision for taking the country to a better future. I'm honored to have been selected by him to be part of this team. While we share some disagreements, we stand side by side in our core values. Government has been relishing in excess and someone must put their foot down to stem the growth. We need to prepare children for the real world from a very young age with comprehensive education. There should be an environment where business can expand from all corners of the country.

I ask my fellow Federalists to go with their hearts and vote for Reaganfan and I. Onward to victory!
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 12:15:08 AM »

As this campaign continues, we must address current realities facing our country that Spiral and myself will find after the election.

- Cutting Government Waste

Too often the federal government of Atlasia feels that the hard earned money of people in society is not their own to keep. Rather, they feel the money should be continuously pumped out of their hands and into the hands of the Government. Under the Reagan/Spiral administration not only will we adapt policy decisions that keep middle class families from the hands of excessive taxing from the federal government, but we will also support small business growth. We feel that small businesses are the backbone of Atlasia, not big government.

- Education

Governor Spiral and I are committed to holding our teachers accountable, as well as our students. We have an obligation to ensure that the youngest among us have the greatest opportunities for their futures. A strong education is paramount to their growth process. We also will be ensuring accountability, frequent testing, updating curriculum, and encouraging home schooling, charter and online schooling, as well as the continued benefits of the public school system. In doing so, we will strengthen the education agenda in Atlasia to ensure learning is key for the youngest in society. We also feel that by promoting learning and education in STEM, we can further the knowledge of our nation's youth and have them excel in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics so that the career opportunities for them widen.

- Homeland Security

The security of our nation will be our top priority. The Marxism and extreme left finatics have been rearing their ugly heads in the last few months and as we all know just one vote can always be the difference between living under an Atlasia Iron Curtain and being free. The Reagan/Spiral administration will be steadfast in our opposition to the Cultural Marxist Revolution and will ensure that through conservative principles, the Marxists will fail.

We continue to look forward to outlining our comprehensive agenda for Atlasia.
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 10:45:43 AM »

Hope you guys win.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 08:02:48 PM »

The Pacific region currently faces paralyzing inactivity issues. How would you address this issue, and how up-to-date are you on it? Apologies if you have addressed this somewhere else.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 07:39:01 PM »

The Pacific region currently faces paralyzing inactivity issues. How would you address this issue, and how up-to-date are you on it? Apologies if you have addressed this somewhere else.

Absolutely, it's an important issue facing our residents. We obviously see activity in certain regions increase and decrease back and forth overtime. I remember the days a decade ago when Wildcard was the Governor for four terms and activity in the region was very high.

The first and immediate way to get the Pacific Region back up and running in terms of activity would be to increase participation. I feel that my Presidency is going to be something so unexpected, so fresh and new, that just Spiral and myself coming to the office will increase participation. I remember running a race back in 2005 that greatly increased participation on the forum, and I'm sure as President that will also be the case.

We also have to watch how we react with issues currently before the Senate. It would be unwise to cut types of aid to a region already in financial and inactive turmoil, but at the same time we must be vigilient that we don't increase dependency in the region because when the Pacific gets active once again we will then have financial issues due to the growth and scope of Government in the region.

I find myself of the believe that the Pacific Region can recover without consolidation, however I do not find myself to be adamantly opposed to such an idea, especially if the case can be made that it is in the best interests of the people of the Pacific Region.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 11:40:53 PM »

I like your plan for the Pacific!
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »

Onward to victory with Reaganfan and Spiral!
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 06:55:06 PM »

Can you set the record straight regarding your views on miscegenation?

I'd appreciate an answer to my question, Mr. Reaganfan. BRTD claimed that you oppose interracial marriage, and I'm looking for clarification on whether he represented your views correctly.

Not at all.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 10:10:37 PM »

What a totally BS line of questioning.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2014, 10:13:49 PM »

Agreed.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2014, 10:26:02 PM »

Well, I guess this is the first time for a first time for something so here goes:

I endorse the Vice Presidential nominee, but don't at all endorse the Presidential nominee.

Yep, I said it.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2014, 10:31:03 PM »

Well, I guess this is the first time for a first time for something so here goes:

I endorse the Vice Presidential nominee, but don't at all endorse the Presidential nominee.

Yep, I said it.
I'm honored.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 11:04:41 PM »

Why? It's a pretty easy answer. If the accusations are baseless, he can say as much. It's not as if Nix was impolite.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 10:29:57 AM »

Why? It's a pretty easy answer. If the accusations are baseless, he can say as much. It's not as if Nix was impolite.

I'm actually concerned,  if he is against two people of different colors from marrying,  I think he would be more inclined to sign an executive action to make it illegal for those marriages to happen and to invalidate those marriages that already took place.
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 11:52:56 AM »

I have seen no evidence for this claim.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 11:18:29 PM »

Reaganfan, can you please explain yourself on the issue of interracial marriage?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 11:22:31 PM »

Reaganfan, can you please explain yourself on the issue of interracial marriage?

I have absolutely no opposition personally or privately to interracial marriage.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies