Casey +7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:09:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Casey +7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Casey +7  (Read 18555 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« on: March 19, 2005, 05:59:49 PM »

santorum would be in trouble if the democrats ran a normal candidate (i.e one who lives in the 21st century and doesnt spew populism from 1896)

santorum will win.  brtd, you and i both know that  many suburbanites, despite what they say, are just as bigoted as country bumpkins.  im sure many in se pa secretly love santorum's homophobia as much as they disdain casey's silly economic ideas.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 06:12:53 PM »

santorum would be in trouble if the democrats ran a normal candidate (i.e one who lives in the 21st century and doesnt spew populism from 1896)

santorum will win.  brtd, you and i both know that  many suburbanites, despite what they say, are just as bigoted as country bumpkins.  im sure many in se pa secretly love santorum's homophobia as much as they disdain casey's silly economic ideas.

Just becuase you don't like populism doesn't mean it doesn't play well in Pennsylvania.

Yes, there are lots of suburbanites like that, but they're the ones that voted for Bush. Wasn't enough for Bush to win Pennsylvania.

um.  john kerry is a hell of a lot different than casey.  if the dems ran a john kerry type candidate against santorum, he/she would probably win.

casey is pretty over-hyped.  he isnt going to win.  period.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies