The Office of Cassius - At-Large Ambassador (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:57:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Cassius - At-Large Ambassador (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Cassius - At-Large Ambassador  (Read 4469 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: August 22, 2014, 03:33:00 AM »

Let's reject the Bicameral Birthing Amendment

My friends. In due course, the Mideast is to hold a vote upon the bicameral birthing amendment, an amendment which, whilst good in its attentions, sets its sights upon tearing apart the Mideast and feeding it to the wolves that surround us; the libertarian loony land that is the Northeast, the semi-communist Midwest and last, though not least, the largely agreeable South. Now, I oppose this bill, because I am a firm believer that, given time, this region, whatever its current problems can be made to work, and that its unique way of life and political system can be preserved. The Bicameral Birthing Amendement threatens to sweep away any chance of revival via consolidation. We shall be broken up, scattered to the four winds, and lost to the abyss of history. Do you really want that, good citizens of the Mideast? Do you? Because I don't, and I'm going to vote to defeat this amendment. Will you all join me? Thank you.
The Mideast was torn apart months ago when the competitiveness of the region effectively died back around February of this year. That and your Governor is nowhere to be found.

The only thing communist about the MW btw is our Regional Senator. Historically, it is a communist region, but it's sporadically become less and less of one over time, and by expanding this region's opportunities beyond Labor to other enthusiastic office seekers, we're turning this around into an acceptable, moderate region which is what it should be. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies