The Truman Building: The Department of State - [Resignation but not now]
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:48:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Truman Building: The Department of State - [Resignation but not now]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: The Truman Building: The Department of State - [Resignation but not now]  (Read 6142 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2014, 02:29:42 PM »

Update coming later today.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2014, 06:29:27 PM »

Oh guys! I have been pretty inactive during the last two weeks, I'll try to post something this week but I'm not sure because I'm doing many things in real life...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 10:38:29 PM »

Official Press Release

An official trip to the city of Rio de Janeiro is scheduled for this saturday. The SoEA is expected to meet with Carioca Mayor Eduardo Paes and the Brazilian President Dilma Roussef. The trip is part of a new set of initiatives of the Atlasian Chief Diplomat after the sucessful Israel-Palestine Peace Initiative. SoEA Superique told reporters that the visit to Brazil is just one of the many visits  to Latin America that comes as part of what he calls a "Look to the South".
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2014, 11:11:11 AM »

How does the Duke Administration plan on treating the Modi Administration in India?
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 05:30:44 PM »

How does the Duke Administration plan on treating the Modi Administration in India?

The Duke Administration respects the electoral process in India and congratulate Mr. Modi and his party BJP for their victories during the 2014 Election. We believe that there was a strong energy in support of him and we hope that this same energy can be used for some necessary reforms that India currently needs. A varied set of technological, economical, political and administrative issues need to be resolved in India and the Atlasian Diplomacy hopes that Modi and his newly-elected government can deal with those problems.

However, we still have some concerns when it comes to Modi's Foreign Policy, we hope that the BJP abandon their historical anti-Pakistan rhetoric and I hope that all the minority groups in India can be respected. If abuses and anti-minorities measures are taken, the Duke Administration will not endorse with those terrible actions and we would take the proper diplomatic measures to deal with any sort of abuse.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 08:36:40 PM »

I understand this might be complicated to do, but is there any chance we could get an update on the state and the membership of the Global Treaty Organization? I wish to write a piece of legislation regarding that, but the information is not updated, xD
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2014, 06:03:11 PM »

I understand this might be complicated to do, but is there any chance we could get an update on the state and the membership of the Global Treaty Organization? I wish to write a piece of legislation regarding that, but the information is not updated, xD

I could do that for you but I actually have to do a Foreign Policy Review as soon as possible Tongue
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2014, 08:04:38 PM »

I could do that for you but I actually have to do a Foreign Policy Review as soon as possible Tongue

No worries then, I'll wait until the Foreign Policy Review!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2015, 04:01:43 PM »

It's time to revive this. Soon, we are going back to Washington.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2015, 04:39:49 PM »

Despite your certain vice, I'm looking forward to have an effective partnership with you Smiley
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2015, 04:40:38 PM »

The memories. Good luck Superique!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2015, 08:15:34 PM »

Despite your certain vice, I'm looking forward to have an effective partnership with you Smiley

Relax, I'll keep Underwooding here and there, but I don't intend to do so all the time.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2015, 10:59:35 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2015, 11:03:58 PM by Citizen Superique »

The Secretary of State announces measures to streamline the Department of State budget and improve the fight against terrorism.

It is a pleasure to be here once more in this office and in this building that I love so much. Now that I'm finally at this sacred place, it is more than time to take decisive actions by writing two Department Directives .

The first Directive that I decided to create is supposed to rearrange part of our budget by saving money that is supposed to go over my salary and using it as part of an educational program based on financial support for UN models across the country.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The second Directive is focused especially on the recent events around Terrorism. It will focus on ways to increase prevention against terrorist actions and enhance better protection to our computer systems and our public offices. This second Directive was partly inspired in recent actions taken by our Secretary of Interior, Mr. Hagrid.

xSuperique
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2015, 06:01:17 PM »
« Edited: February 26, 2015, 06:17:56 PM by Citizen Superique »

DIRECTIVE AGAINST TAP AND PMA

In light of the recent attacks in Topeka and the executive order taken by President Lumine. The following Directive is created.

xSuperique
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2015, 10:48:32 PM »

Brief Communiqué

The Atlasian Government has entered in contact with some the governments from Kuwait and Saudi Arabia due to the recent developments in Iraq. It is part of our interest to foster ties with some strategic regional players from the region in other to start taking a coordinate approach between Atlasians and those countries on matters such as oil production and Iraq.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2015, 07:48:06 PM »

Sorry for not being active this week. I hope that I can return to my personal standards next week. I promise.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2015, 04:15:22 PM »

I'd like some updates Mr Secretary regarding some major issues.

I) What further actions are we taking to combat ISIL in Iraq and Syria?
II) Is there any room for a political settlement in Syria?
III) What is the view of the administration in regards to the emerging Yemen civil war? 
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2015, 07:42:54 AM »

The Secretary of State won't be able available from today to April 7th.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2015, 07:24:19 PM »

The Secretary of State won't be able available from today to April 14th. Sorry guys, I'm facing many exams at the University Sad
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2015, 08:46:35 AM »

Official Communique of the Department of State

The Department of External Affairs is changing the status of relations between Atlasia and the Puerto Santos Republic. Due to Puerto Santian disobedience of the International Law, due to Puerto Santian aggression of the basic principles of democratic rights and human dignity and due to the Puerto Santian Junta lack of willingness to find a peaceful solution to the current political crisis that hit its nation,  full military restrictions will be imposed on the Puerto Santos Republic. Following the guidelines from previous Foreign Policy Reviews, that means the following :

State Department Directive #5 - No military equipment of any nature may be sold privately or by Atlasia, i.e. no uniforms, guns, vehicles, nothing to the Puerto Santos Republic.

All private entities that disobey this order shall face proper judicial prosecution and financial punishments. Puerto Santos authorities have been properly informed about this policy change. The Department of State reaffirms that it is deeply committed with the protection of Human Rights, Peace and Democracy across Latin America and across the Globe.    
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2015, 02:39:59 PM »

Those are certainly prudent measures, and I applaud the current administration for imposing them, but I am not entirely convinced this alone will be enough to provide true relief and peace for the people of Puerto Santos.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2015, 10:03:06 AM »

Those are certainly prudent measures, and I applaud the current administration for imposing them, but I am not entirely convinced this alone will be enough to provide true relief and peace for the people of Puerto Santos.

Indeed it won't. We are preparing more effective measures and I have been closely talking with the President about that. More to come soon.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2015, 05:00:08 PM »

Indeed it won't. We are preparing more effective measures and I have been closely talking with the President about that. More to come soon.

I shall eagerly await this then.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2015, 10:04:17 AM »

I apologize once more all of you for my inactivity. But my semester in the University is finally going to an end and I'm going on finals next week. So, in order to be true to myself and to Atlasia. I'm having a LOA starting from Today up to the 25th of June. I'm deeply sorry to announce that.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2015, 06:54:22 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2015, 02:11:31 PM by Sec. of State Superique »

Official Communique of the Department of State

This was something that I have been waiting for a long time and I'm very pleased and honored with this nomination. Kalwejt is a great Atlasian citizen and we have shown many times as SoS and GM that we can work together. He will help me over with some of the highest priorities of Atlasian Foreign Policy. Puerto Santos and the instability in the Middle East are still matters unresolved that need further action.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies