The Truman Building: The Department of State - [Resignation but not now]
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:00:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Truman Building: The Department of State - [Resignation but not now]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Truman Building: The Department of State - [Resignation but not now]  (Read 6139 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2015, 12:38:37 PM »

Official Communique of the Department of State

This was something that I have been waiting for a long time and I'm very pleased and honored with this nomination. Kalwejt is a great Atlasian citizen and we have shown many times as SoS and GM that we can work together. He will help me over with some of the highest priorities of Atlasian Foreign Policy. Puerto Santos and the instability in the Middle East are still matters unresolved that need further action.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It's my understanding that deputies don't have to be approved by the Senate-I wasn't for the deputy, and I think it's fine to continue this precedent
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2015, 02:09:35 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2015, 02:11:12 PM by Sec. of State Superique »

This was something that I have been waiting for a long time and I'm very pleased and honored with this nomination. Kalwejt is a great Atlasian citizen and we have shown many times as SoS and GM that we can work together. He will help me over with some of the highest priorities of Atlasian Foreign Policy. Puerto Santos and the instability in the Middle East are still matters unresolved that need further action.

It's my understanding that deputies don't have to be approved by the Senate-I wasn't for the deputy, and I think it's fine to continue this precedent

I thought that the verb "to nominate" could be used as a synonym to "to select" or "to appoint"depending on the circumstances.  EDITED then.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2015, 06:32:31 PM »

I thought that the verb "to nominate" could be used as a synonym to "to select" or "to appoint"depending on the circumstances.  EDITED then.

Haha, I already assumed that meant I'm in the office Wink
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2015, 10:12:30 PM »

Official Communique of the Secretary of State:

I have been talking with President Bore for a few days about the possibility of resigning from the office of Secretary of State. Atlasia now passes through a very decisive moment of discussions about its domestic problems and I have been for too long out of the internal political scenario. I believe that it will be healthy both for me and for Atlasia if we have a new "fresh-face" in the Department of State, so I decided that I will be officially resigning. Nonetheless, as I talked with President Bore, I believe that my resignation needs to be organized and transparent to The People and that the President deserves the appropriate time of finding the best substitute. Hence, Bore and I took the decision of having a clear "transition schedule" that reads as follow:

As I would like to remind every Atlasian, this is a flexible schedule. Hence, if the President faces any unforeseen event, I'm totally open to continue holding this office until a new Secretary of State is found. I hope that we can still have a very productive final week. Updates in Europe and Puerto Santos probably coming. I thank for all the support that I received during my term in office and a longer speech will be given after my official resignation.

Dave bless Atlasia,

xSuperique.

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2015, 12:53:10 AM »

I'm officially resigning the office of Secretary of External Affairs.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies