The Federalist Party of Atlasia: February 2014 Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:53:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Federalist Party of Atlasia: February 2014 Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Federalist Party of Atlasia: February 2014 Convention  (Read 23347 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 03, 2014, 02:07:12 PM »

X PiT (The Physicist)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 10:44:48 PM »

Ballot for President/Vice Presidential Nomination:
[2] Duke/Matt from VT*
[1] Reaganfan/Spiral
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 09:09:06 PM »

Midwest Senate Seat:
[ ] TNF (Labor)
[1] Lumine (Progressive Union)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 09:04:29 PM »

So would I. We need a man like Lumine in the Senate.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 04:03:11 AM »

Official ballot:
[ ] Adam Griffin (LAB-DE)
[3] Cincinnatus (I-NY)
[1] Lumine (PRO-MT)
[2] Poirot (I-NY)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 04:56:50 PM »

I would like to nominate Senator NC Yankee for the office of Federalist Party Chairman.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 01:07:16 AM »

Official Ballot:
Party Chairman:
[2] Devin (F-WA)
[1] North Carolina Yankee (F-NC)

Vice Chairman:
[1] Dereich (F-MS)
[2] JohanusCalvinusLibertas (F-IN)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 11:44:56 PM »

Yeah, Cinci is right. Automatic endorsements occur after a set time (we don't want to automatically endorse a bunch of candidates for just one seat... the timeline allows us to run primaries in the case of multiple Federalist candidates or hold an endorsement vote if none run). Had JCL remained in the race, he would have been automatically endorsed. The endorsement vote in this thread began after he withdrew. 

That being said, I do appreciate the desperation y'all must be feeling to come in here and ruffle  feathers. Reminds me of my strategy with the CARCA (?) thread. Good times.

Smiley

So what your saying is the Federalist vision for game reform is to disrupt efforts at reform instead of offering its own vision?

That's irrelevant to his point, unless you mean to say that your only reason for being here is to disrupt our convention.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 12:09:00 AM »

Settle down, folks. I've been working on some proposals, but I have been feign to put them forth because I know that Labor will certainly reject them. If Federalist game reform is that important to all y'all, maybe I'll write my Senator. Wink
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 12:27:24 AM »

Settle down, folks. I've been working on some proposals, but I have been feign to put them forth because I know that Labor will certainly reject them. If Federalist game reform is that important to all y'all, maybe I'll write my Senator. Wink

I think I speak for all Laborites when I say I'd love to finally hear some Federalist game reform proposals Tongue

I should caution that any proposals are my own and I am not actually qualified to speak for the Federalist Party. I am just a member, with ideas of my own. Tongue
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 12:40:11 AM »

I think I speak for all Laborites when I say I'd love to finally hear some Federalist game reform proposals Tongue

I should caution that any proposals are my own and I am not actually qualified to speak for the Federalist Party. I am just a member, with ideas of my own. Tongue

At least we'll finally be able to debate the merits of two actual visions (I hope Tongue ). 

Let me just say that there is a certain bill of yours that I like, for reasons altogether different from the ones that I'm guessing led you to propose it.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 01:00:27 AM »

At least we'll finally be able to debate the merits of two actual visions (I hope Tongue ). 

Let me just say that there is a certain bill of yours that I like, for reasons altogether different from the ones that I'm guessing led you to propose it.

Thanks Smiley  Best not say that too loudly though, wouldn't want it getting out that you're sympathetic to the Radical Gay Communist Laborite Revolutionary Agenda Wink

People know that I am a little out there. As long as I don't go full nutter butter too often, there are no problems. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies