FIFA 2014 World Cup - Official Discussion Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:15:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  FIFA 2014 World Cup - Official Discussion Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66
Author Topic: FIFA 2014 World Cup - Official Discussion Thread  (Read 114277 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 03, 2014, 10:33:26 AM »

Yeah, I'm starting this now. So what? We're 129 days until the first match kicks off but look at it this way: we're only four months away from the biggest sporting event on the planet.  Smiley  And we even have the official World Cup song already - http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/24/sport/football/world-cup-song-jennifer-lopez-football/

Use this thread to post/discuss news, rumors, analysis, predictions, etc. about the 2014 tournament. Feel free to throw in some banter, too. You know I certainly will. Tongue Also, since International Friendlies will be starting soon (cue to U.S. fans nitpicking about this in three, two...) and they're generally seen as a warm up for the Final tournament, feel free to discuss those international matches here as well.

Please keep all club related discussion to our club thread located on this board as well.

Also, for the real nerds like myself that know the Euro 2016 Qualifying Group Draw is coming up in a few weeks: I think limited discussion about that draw is fine here since it's an international competition but it really should be limited. This thread is really for the World Cup and news related to it.

Enjoy the games! It should be a great tournament!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 10:34:08 AM »

The tournament runs from June 12-July 13th.

The Group Stage

The defending champions are Spain. The Netherlands were the runners up in 2010. Bosnia are the only debutants in the 2014 tournament.

Also, see here for further information about the tournament - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 10:41:55 AM »

Since I wasn't here until fall 2010, I assume this is a separate thread from Lewis's tipping game?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 10:43:10 AM »

Since I wasn't here until fall 2010, I assume this is a separate thread from Lewis's tipping game?

Correct. Hugh has run that in the past as well. This is for discussing the tournament. We have always had separate discussion threads.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 10:48:21 AM »

Lewis told me personally that he will honor his promise to host the tipping competition this year.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 02:45:18 PM »

Also, shame on FIFA for involving Pitbull in anything ever. On behalf of all Cubans I apologize for his existence.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 02:59:41 PM »

On behalf of all Cubans I apologize for his existence.

Ok now we just need you to apologize for yours and we'll be set.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 08:37:02 AM »

I miss Lewis, glad that the booby prize for 2010 will bring him back if only for a little while.

Also, I've decided my deluded hope for Australia isn't making the second round, which is just a bridge too far, but instead two non-losses, with one non-loss being acceptable.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 09:38:22 AM »

Also, I need an ironic team to back this year. Last time it was North Korea OFC.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 11:14:05 AM »

I'm hoping the French get knocked out in the (easiest) group round for the lulz, along with one of Italy (please) or England (good enough).

Group A should be quite interesting. Brazil are obviously the strongest team here, but none of the other three are in any way walkovers. Mexico and Cameroon are not what they can be at their best, but are still good teams.

1. Brazil
2. Croatia
3. Cameroon
4. Mexico

Group B... well, I *do* think the Aussie team this year is better than in 2010, but our group is harder than even that bastard of a group (Germany, Ghana, Serbia) considering we've managed to land the two finalists from last time around. Chile is about on par with us, when both teams are playing their best. The home continent advantage might exist, dunno yet, and I also don't know if it's necessarily all that big a deal with two southern hemisphere teams. But the truth is, there's almost no way that Spain and the Netherlands aren't escaping the group, and if one of them does miss out, it's more likely to be to Chile's benefit.

1. Netherlands
2. Spain
3. Chile
4. Australia

Group C is kind of star-less - none of these four is going to win the cup, that's pretty clear - and I'd've happily swapped the Netherlands with any of them. All four could definitely make it through the group though, so it will still be an interesting one to watch. I will admit to hoping the Greeks don't progress, for two reasons: 1. I want the Euro-boosters to be denied the opportunity to say that they filled as many of the f16 spots as was possible; 2. The Greek-Australians will be absolutely unbearable. I have a lot of trouble with ranking this group, because Cote d'Ivoire on the right day is the best group of players here, but they're not necessarily a well-blooded team. The Japanese are consistent at a level more or less equal with the Greeks, and I have no idea where Colombia sits really, but I suspect they are the strongest of the four overall, and I do know that they have a few years to looks forward to soccer-wise, that might start with a strong showing in Brazil. All four could be in any spot, but...

1. Colombia
2. Japan
3. Greece
4. Cote d'Ivoire

Group D is basically the biggest opportunity for Australians to feel some joy in this world cup, even if it's more schadenfreude. If Italy and England both get knocked out, it's delicious. Obviously though, Costa Rica isn't going anywhere, so I'll just have to be happy with Uruguay getting over the top of one of them. As much as I can't stand Suarez, the Uruguayan team is easily the best to watch, and I also tend to think that they're the best of the three, with local conditions certainly not hurting them. Italy is just horrific, obviously, in every way. But the Poms aren't at nearly as high a level as they like to think they are. I'm tipping England into second out of spite, more than expectation, but I will pretend this is based on Phil's often repeated line that Italy are always slow to warm up.

1. Uruguay
2. England
3. Italy
4. Costa Rica

Group E is a massive snooze for me, tbh. France getting knocked out is a genuine possibility, although not likely. Switzerland is probably better than Ecuador by more than enough to get through, and Honduras is a rung below Ecuador. I actually think the Swiss have a pretty good shot at topping the group, but logically it has to be...

1. France
2. Switzerland
3. Ecuador
4. Honduras

Group F is a great group. The Argentinians are the strongest here, but certainly not certain. They need to work in all the matches, but should still top the group. The other three could all fill the second spot, although Iran's chances are perhaps the weakest. Nigeria aren't as tested as the B-H team, but have more raw skill, which is a pretty common theme for the African teams. If they've got themselves together, they have to be the favourite to go second, or even push Argentina into that spot. But Bosnia-Herzegovina isn't to be discounted at all, and Iran isn't a complete walkover itself.

1. Argentina
2. Nigeria
3. Bosnia-Herzegovina
4. Iran

Group G is kind of the group of death, except for the group that has the two finalists from 2010, another team in the world's top 16, and us. All four teams are good, and all four could make it through. Germany is, as always, an incredibly strong team and has to be favourite to top the group, but it's far from gauranteed with the other three teams. Portugal aren't as good as they have been, but are certainly still a very, very dangerous side. The USA is a lot better than people want to accept they are, and deserve to be a regular feature of the f16 in World Cups, but I suspect they might end up harshly in the bottom of the group here. Of course, there's no reason to say they couldn't top it. All games will be hard for all teams, and the Ghanaians rise to the challenge better than almost any nation in the world. They could lose every game, but they could win them all too, and sneak above Portugal in my estimations, largely because I want to see CRonaldo get abused in the media. I suspect this might be the group that I differ with the general consensus on the most, but I'm happy enough to say these are my ratings, in a group that's very hard to rate.

1. Germany
2. Ghana
3. Portugal
4. USA

Group H... borrrrringggggg. Kind of wish we'd been popped in here instead of South Korea, cos we could have escaped the group. Algeria are the clear bottom dwellers here, the other three all roughly even. None will win the world cup, or even their round of 16 games, so it doesn't really matter which order I put them in, I guess. Belgium is probably number 1, Russia and South Korea are dead even in my eyes, and not far below the Belgians anyway. I'm going with Russia as number two but without any particular reason other than maybe a bit of extra drive with 2018 on the horizon? Not a particularly good reason at all, but it'll do for separating the two.

1. Belgium
2. Russia
3. South Korea
4. Algeria

Group of 16:

Brazil over Spain (Brazil at home aren't unbeatable, but even against the Spaniards have to be my favourite to win)
Netherlands over Croatia (Croatia is a good side that's overrated, the Dutch are a great side that's underrated)
England over Colombia (50/50 on this one. I need to look more into Colombia tbh)
Uruguay over Japan (Vamo' Celeste!)
Nigeria over France (probs not but I want it to happen Tongue)
Argentina over Switzerland (the Swiss are a good team, Argentina is better)
Germany over Russia (it's Germany, after all)
Ghana over Belgium (or Portugal, or the USA. Belgium is far from a slouch, but the survivors of Group G are going to be bloodthirsty, whoever they are)

QFs

Brazil over England (hard to see the Poms getting past Brazil, if they even make it this far)
Netherlands over Uruguay (Such a horrible choice to have to make - I'd love both to make the semis - but despite the location, and despite the ranking, I still think at the end of the day that the Netherlands is the better side, ever so slightly)
Germany over Nigeria (it's Germany, after all)
Argentina over Ghana (Ghana has used up all the luck/bias I'm able to give them Tongue)

SFs

Brazil over Germany (it's Brazil, after all)
Netherlands over Argentina (I changed this three times over the course of writing it out. Argentina should probably win, but... the Dutch are going to be spectacular this year, I feel it in my waters Tongue Argentina might grab the 3rd place off Germany though.)

Final

Brazil over the Netherlands (tragically)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 11:45:57 AM »

Also, I need an ironic team to back this year. Last time it was North Korea OFC.

Iran or Bosnia-Herzegovina?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 12:16:08 PM »

I'm hoping the French get knocked out in the (easiest) group round for the lulz, along with one of Italy (please) or England (good enough).

Group A should be quite interesting. Brazil are obviously the strongest team here, but none of the other three are in any way walkovers. Mexico and Cameroon are not what they can be at their best, but are still good teams.

1. Brazil
2. Croatia
3. Cameroon
4. Mexico

Group B... well, I *do* think the Aussie team this year is better than in 2010, but our group is harder than even that bastard of a group (Germany, Ghana, Serbia) considering we've managed to land the two finalists from last time around. Chile is about on par with us, when both teams are playing their best. The home continent advantage might exist, dunno yet, and I also don't know if it's necessarily all that big a deal with two southern hemisphere teams. But the truth is, there's almost no way that Spain and the Netherlands aren't escaping the group, and if one of them does miss out, it's more likely to be to Chile's benefit.

1. Netherlands
2. Spain
3. Chile
4. Australia

Group C is kind of star-less - none of these four is going to win the cup, that's pretty clear - and I'd've happily swapped the Netherlands with any of them. All four could definitely make it through the group though, so it will still be an interesting one to watch. I will admit to hoping the Greeks don't progress, for two reasons: 1. I want the Euro-boosters to be denied the opportunity to say that they filled as many of the f16 spots as was possible; 2. The Greek-Australians will be absolutely unbearable. I have a lot of trouble with ranking this group, because Cote d'Ivoire on the right day is the best group of players here, but they're not necessarily a well-blooded team. The Japanese are consistent at a level more or less equal with the Greeks, and I have no idea where Colombia sits really, but I suspect they are the strongest of the four overall, and I do know that they have a few years to looks forward to soccer-wise, that might start with a strong showing in Brazil. All four could be in any spot, but...

1. Colombia
2. Japan
3. Greece
4. Cote d'Ivoire

Group D is basically the biggest opportunity for Australians to feel some joy in this world cup, even if it's more schadenfreude. If Italy and England both get knocked out, it's delicious. Obviously though, Costa Rica isn't going anywhere, so I'll just have to be happy with Uruguay getting over the top of one of them. As much as I can't stand Suarez, the Uruguayan team is easily the best to watch, and I also tend to think that they're the best of the three, with local conditions certainly not hurting them. Italy is just horrific, obviously, in every way. But the Poms aren't at nearly as high a level as they like to think they are. I'm tipping England into second out of spite, more than expectation, but I will pretend this is based on Phil's often repeated line that Italy are always slow to warm up.

1. Uruguay
2. England
3. Italy
4. Costa Rica

Group E is a massive snooze for me, tbh. France getting knocked out is a genuine possibility, although not likely. Switzerland is probably better than Ecuador by more than enough to get through, and Honduras is a rung below Ecuador. I actually think the Swiss have a pretty good shot at topping the group, but logically it has to be...

1. France
2. Switzerland
3. Ecuador
4. Honduras

Group F is a great group. The Argentinians are the strongest here, but certainly not certain. They need to work in all the matches, but should still top the group. The other three could all fill the second spot, although Iran's chances are perhaps the weakest. Nigeria aren't as tested as the B-H team, but have more raw skill, which is a pretty common theme for the African teams. If they've got themselves together, they have to be the favourite to go second, or even push Argentina into that spot. But Bosnia-Herzegovina isn't to be discounted at all, and Iran isn't a complete walkover itself.

1. Argentina
2. Nigeria
3. Bosnia-Herzegovina
4. Iran

Group G is kind of the group of death, except for the group that has the two finalists from 2010, another team in the world's top 16, and us. All four teams are good, and all four could make it through. Germany is, as always, an incredibly strong team and has to be favourite to top the group, but it's far from gauranteed with the other three teams. Portugal aren't as good as they have been, but are certainly still a very, very dangerous side. The USA is a lot better than people want to accept they are, and deserve to be a regular feature of the f16 in World Cups, but I suspect they might end up harshly in the bottom of the group here. Of course, there's no reason to say they couldn't top it. All games will be hard for all teams, and the Ghanaians rise to the challenge better than almost any nation in the world. They could lose every game, but they could win them all too, and sneak above Portugal in my estimations, largely because I want to see CRonaldo get abused in the media. I suspect this might be the group that I differ with the general consensus on the most, but I'm happy enough to say these are my ratings, in a group that's very hard to rate.

1. Germany
2. Ghana
3. Portugal
4. USA

Group H... borrrrringggggg. Kind of wish we'd been popped in here instead of South Korea, cos we could have escaped the group. Algeria are the clear bottom dwellers here, the other three all roughly even. None will win the world cup, or even their round of 16 games, so it doesn't really matter which order I put them in, I guess. Belgium is probably number 1, Russia and South Korea are dead even in my eyes, and not far below the Belgians anyway. I'm going with Russia as number two but without any particular reason other than maybe a bit of extra drive with 2018 on the horizon? Not a particularly good reason at all, but it'll do for separating the two.

1. Belgium
2. Russia
3. South Korea
4. Algeria

Group of 16:

Brazil over Spain (Brazil at home aren't unbeatable, but even against the Spaniards have to be my favourite to win)
Netherlands over Croatia (Croatia is a good side that's overrated, the Dutch are a great side that's underrated)
England over Colombia (50/50 on this one. I need to look more into Colombia tbh)
Uruguay over Japan (Vamo' Celeste!)
Nigeria over France (probs not but I want it to happen Tongue)
Argentina over Switzerland (the Swiss are a good team, Argentina is better)
Germany over Russia (it's Germany, after all)
Ghana over Belgium (or Portugal, or the USA. Belgium is far from a slouch, but the survivors of Group G are going to be bloodthirsty, whoever they are)

QFs

Brazil over England (hard to see the Poms getting past Brazil, if they even make it this far)
Netherlands over Uruguay (Such a horrible choice to have to make - I'd love both to make the semis - but despite the location, and despite the ranking, I still think at the end of the day that the Netherlands is the better side, ever so slightly)
Germany over Nigeria (it's Germany, after all)
Argentina over Ghana (Ghana has used up all the luck/bias I'm able to give them Tongue)

SFs

Brazil over Germany (it's Brazil, after all)
Netherlands over Argentina (I changed this three times over the course of writing it out. Argentina should probably win, but... the Dutch are going to be spectacular this year, I feel it in my waters Tongue Argentina might grab the 3rd place off Germany though.)

Final

Brazil over the Netherlands (tragically)

I agree with Group A..  For Group B I'd say 1. Spain 2. Netherlands 3. Chile 4. Australia (Spain wins the group on goal differential). Group C... Switch Colombia and Cote d'Ivoire... Group D is fine. Group E.... I'd say Ecuador, Switzerland, Honduras, France in that order. Group G, Switch Ghana and USA. (USA takes second on goal differential) Group H... is fine
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 03:45:10 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2014, 03:49:12 PM by Snowstalker »

Current prediction with pretty colors, and based on my view that Belgium/Uruguay/Colombia are overhyped. On the verge of swapping Portugal for USA. Also lol @ the Dutch getting to the finals.

Also, Costa Rica will be my ironic team due entirely to having the worst possible group.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 05:24:48 PM »

Hugh has the trolling down early. Nice!
Icehand Gino
Rookie
France

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 08:59:28 PM »

Think :

Group A :

Brazil the stronger team by a mile.

Interesting fight for 2nd between three teams that are very far from their best. I pick Mexico because they seem very consistent in World Cup groups.

1. Brazil
2. Mexico
3. Croatia
4. Cameroon

Group B :

Even if they seem on a slight decline, Spain is still an excellent team and i would pick them against Netherlands.

I think the first game (Spain v Netherlands) could kill confidence of the loser, and Chile have the talent to take the benefits.

1. Spain
2. Chile
3. Netherlands
4. Australia

Group C :

Very tight group, one of the hardest to pick.

Even with Falcao injury, Colombia seem on a good shape (very good qualifiers in CONMEBOL zone) and i would pick them as the stronger team in this group.

Japan produces very enteraining football, and it would be good to see them at least in round of 16. Cote d'Ivoire could choke like nearly every african team at the World Cup. Greece seems too weak.

1. Colombia
2. Japan
3. Cote d'Ivoire
4. Greece

Group D :

I find Italy far more talented than England, but they often seem little weak physically wise (vs Spain @Euro 2012, vs Japan @ CC 2013) and after a game at Manaus, they could be too weak for a challenge against Uruguay.

1. Uruguay
2. Italy
3. England
4. Costa Rica

Group E :

1998 win, 2002 fail, 2006 runners up, 2010 epic fail, should be a good year for us.

Ecuador seem weak when not playing at home, so would pick Switzerland as 2nd.

1. France
2. Switzerland
3. Ecuador
4. Honduras

Group F :

Argentina seem a obvious pick for 1st.

Will be tight for 2nd, but Nigeria is more experienced.

1. Argentina
2. Nigeria
3. Bosnia and Herzegovina
4. Iran

Group G :

The group of death, anything could happen.

I'll go with the more experienced teams but i have a pretty low confidence on these picks.

1. Germany
2. Portugal
3. Ghana
4. USA

Group H :

Everything could happen.

Massive pressure on young belgian side.
Russia often choke in group stage.
South Korea very far from their "best" (It's more difficult without joke referees)
Algeria one of the weakest teams.

Would go on the safer bets, but low confidence.

1. Belgium
2. Russia
3. South Korea
4. Algeria

Round of 16 :

Brazil vs Chile > Brazil (easy pick)
Colombia vs Italy > Italy (if italian team is not too exhausted, obvious choice)
France vs Nigeria > France (France is a good team against physically challenging teams, would be confident)
Germany vs Russia > Germany (easy pick)
Spain vs Mexico > Spain (easy pick)
Uruguay vs Japan > Japan (risky pick, but i think Japan has the potential to be the most surprising team)
Argentina vs Switzerland > Argentina (easy pick)
Belgium vs Portugal > Portugal (belgian team lacks of experience)

Quarter-finals :

Brazil vs Italy > Brazil (home field advantage seems too big for this matchup)
France vs Germany > Germany (easy pick)
Spain vs Japan > Spain (easy pick)
Argentina vs Portugal > Argentina (very tight game, only picking Argentina on feeling)

Semi-finals :

Brazil vs Germany > Brazil (Germany have a tendancy to choke in semi-finals on recent competitions)
Spain vs Argentina > Argentina (Spain seems on decline)

Third place match :

Germany vs Spain > Germany (Spain could be demotivated after losing their throne)

Final :

Brazil vs Argentina > Brazil (Home field advantage)

Hopes :

Spain and Portugal to fail on group stage (nothing against true spanish and portuguese fans, but some opportunist fans on these teams are unbearable, would teach them a good lesson).
Final four (or better) for France and Italy.
Algeria to make at least round of 16 (lot of friends there).
Japan to make at least quarterfinals (very entertaining team).

Sorry if i did some mistakes, i am not used to write in English.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 10:07:49 PM »

Actually Windjammer, we have about the same prediction other than a couple kinks in the group orders, and I don't see Japan going far (they had a fairly poor group--no plausible winners in C but the Cotes and Greeks are tough).

And your username reminds me of the disappointment of Iceland's failure to qualify. At least the Croatians will be knocked off in groups.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 11:34:41 PM »

I posted my predictions in the qualifying thread but I guess they should go here, too. I'll post the bracket at some point but for now:

Italy over Portugal in the Final Smiley
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 01:06:57 AM »

I see Phil's getting his trolling on early.

Italy won't get to the semis, let alone the final. Portugal might fluke a run to the final, but against any of the teams that could get there they'd be toast.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 05:15:38 PM »

I see Phil's getting his trolling on early.

Italy won't get to the semis, let alone the final. Portugal might fluke a run to the final, but against any of the teams that could get there they'd be toast.

Please get over your bitterness. "Italy is just horrific, obviously, in every way." That's based on nothing but your personal loathing. Without Googling right now, you couldn't give me more than a point of substance about the current squad. So just stop. Tongue

My Italy vs. Spain Euro 2012 Final prediction (made well before the tournament began) was "trolling," too, I guess and look who got to the Final. Wink

I'm glad we agree on one thing: against any team in the Final, Portugal are toast. Congrats on the fifth star, Italia. Smiley
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 08:45:28 PM »
« Edited: February 05, 2014, 08:50:16 PM by Snowstalker »

Portugal won't make it past the quarter-finals. The team is decent at best minus Ronaldo (remember they barely qualified for the Cup in the first place) and they won't hold against their most likely QF opponent, Argentina. It will be fun to see Ronaldo and Messi square off outside their respective clubs--that is, if the Portuguese can make it out of groups (likely unless USA outperforms expectations or Ronaldo FUBARs) and knocks out Belgium or Russia (still greater than even odds but not a safe bet at all). Also note where I have Italia ending in my bracket thingy. Wink

I half-considered sending Ivory Coast to the QF's for the lulz
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 11:01:24 PM »

The draw is at noon in France/6 AM here. Being a true fan and nerd, I'll be following it. Use this thread to temporarily discuss the group draw for the qualifying round.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2014, 05:47:23 AM »

I'm hoping for an interesting group ... Smiley

The pots:

Topf 1: Spanien, Deutschland, Niederlande, Italien, England, Portugal, Griechenland, Russland, Bosnien-Herzegowina

Topf 2: Ukraine, Kroatien, Schweden, Dänemark, Schweiz, Belgien, Tschechien, Ungarn, Irland

Topf 3: Serbien, Türkei, Slowenien, Israel, Norwegen, Slowakei, Rumänien, ÖSTERREICH, Polen

Topf 4: Montenegro, Armenien, Schottland, Finnland, Lettland, Wales, Bulgarien, Estland, Weißrussland

Topf 5: Island, Nordirland, Albanien, Litauen, Moldau, Mazedonien, Aserbaidschan, Georgien, Zypern

Topf 6: Luxemburg, Kasachstan, Liechtenstein, Färöer, Malta, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 06:03:36 AM »

You can watch the draw live here:

http://tvthek.orf.at/live/Sport-Bild/7518044

You need to click on the wheel on the lower right side of the stream and click "hoch" for the high-quality live stream.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2014, 06:14:21 AM »

Interesting: The match schedule will change with this quali. Didn't know that.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2014, 06:15:20 AM »

Hoping Italy and Austria are in the same group. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies