Opinion of the Atlas Forum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:46:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the Atlas Forum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: This had to happen.
Freedom Forum

Horrible Forum

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Opinion of the Atlas Forum  (Read 3098 times)
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« on: February 05, 2014, 08:22:48 PM »
« edited: February 05, 2014, 08:30:28 PM by traininthedistance »

I, for one, seemed to avoid the brunt of hazing or whatnot, largely because I don't think I said anything worth making a thread about. With that said, people thought I was a sock for a while precisely because I didn't really seem to out of place here; the coin goes both ways, I suppose.

I remember having sock accusations thrown at me during my first couple of months as a poster. It's a strange experience.
I never had to deal with that but I specifically remember warm welcomes from the likes of Keystone Phil and Bgwah, so to learn later that they were among the best people here was cool. Phil, that's my pasta brother but bgwah probably hates me for my sig. Such is life.

To be fair your sig is kinda horrible right now.  Not as horrible as your vile slander against obvious Hall of Famer Michael Strahan over in the other thread... but pretty bad all the same.

On a serious note, I agree with Sol.  I wouldn't post here if I didn't like this place, but it certainly has the deficiencies and blind spots that he noted.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies