Natalie Portman (D) vs. Britney Spears (R)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:34:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Natalie Portman (D) vs. Britney Spears (R)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: who do you vote for/who wins?
Portman/Portman

Portman/Spears

Spears/Portman

Spears/Spears

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: Natalie Portman (D) vs. Britney Spears (R)  (Read 4680 times)
Cashcow

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2005, 11:48:55 PM »

Would you vote for Hitler over Al Gore? Or George Bush?

We're obviously not talking about positions in this thread, just intelligence and qualifications. Who knows what Natalie Portman and Britney Spears actually believe?
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2005, 11:49:29 PM »

Natalie Portman went to my college, though I didn't know her (but my roommate fixed her computer once).  She's very small and pale in person.  I'd go for Britney easily if we're voting on looks.  Politics of course would be a different story, as with intelligence.  It's obviously easier for a celebrity to get into Harvard than a normal person, but not that easy.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2005, 11:53:25 PM »

So you'd vote for someone with roughly 100 IQ points less than her challenger. OK.

Says the man who would vote for FDR over Herbert Hoover.

Both men were very smart. Britney Spears is a moron.

Hoover was at least 100 IQ points smarter than FDR. Hoover was an engineer who was a self made millionaire. FDR was a guy who never worked a day in his life who inherited millions from his dad and was a career politician. Yet FDR was still dumber than Hoover, but you would vote for FDR.

Explain why you would vote for someone 100 IQ points less than his challenger?

If Hoover was so smart, and FDR so dumb, how come FDR created so many jobs, and Hoover lost 9 million of them?
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2005, 11:56:55 PM »

As for where she showed her intelligence, see the first picture posted. Smiley

Point? You're proving my point BRTD I still have yet to see any real intelligence Tongue
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2005, 11:58:20 PM »

So you'd vote for someone with roughly 100 IQ points less than her challenger. OK.

Hoover was at least 100 IQ points smarter than FDR. Hoover was an engineer who was a self made millionaire. FDR was a guy who never worked a day in his life who inherited millions from his dad and was a career politician. Yet FDR was still dumber than Hoover, but you would vote for FDR.

I doubt there could be a difference of 100 points.  Even an average president would have an IQ well over 100, and anything over 150 is pretty much considered a genius.  Even the greatest geniuses in history don't get much past 200.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2005, 06:02:28 PM »

If Hoover was so smart, and FDR so dumb, how come FDR created so many jobs, and Hoover lost 9 million of them?

Call it being in the right place at the right time. FDR didn't create one job. The New Deal hurt our economy beyond belief and FDR knew this was going on. He had a political agenda that he wanted done through the New deal.
Notre Dame rules!

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2005, 10:21:39 PM »

I'll bet that Britney has earned a hell of alot more money than Natalie has.  She can't be too dumb.  Britney probably knows that she isn't the brightest bulb in the package. Therefore, she would be far more likely to appoint intelligent people to run the different cabinet positions.  Natalie, on the other hand, probably suffers from 'Carter Syndrome.'   Believing herself to be the sharpest tool in the shed, she concentrates all authority around her, delegating nothing.  Natalie would fail miserably as President.

By the way, how smart can Natalie be?  Not only did she vote for Lurch, she actively campaigned for him.  That isn't too bright.   
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2005, 11:34:09 AM »

I've read articles confirming Portman's intelligence, but I have no way of producing them here.  Anyway, Portman's is way more incredibly hot than the others, and gets my vote hands down.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2005, 11:48:24 AM »

She's more intelligent than Britney Spears and this can be proven by this fact alone: She's not Britney Spears.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2005, 01:38:11 PM »

By the way, how smart can Natalie be?  Not only did she vote for Lurch, she actively campaigned for him.  That isn't too bright.   

LOL, very funny. Grin

Not too partisan, are we?
Cashcow

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2005, 03:35:14 PM »

I'll bet that Britney has earned a hell of alot more money than Natalie has.  She can't be too dumb.  Britney probably knows that she isn't the brightest bulb in the package. Therefore, she would be far more likely to appoint intelligent people to run the different cabinet positions.  Natalie, on the other hand, probably suffers from 'Carter Syndrome.'   Believing herself to be the sharpest tool in the shed, she concentrates all authority around her, delegating nothing.  Natalie would fail miserably as President.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Notre Dame rules!

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2005, 10:45:24 PM »

LOL, very funny. Grin

Not too partisan, are we?

Partisan?   Who, me?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies