SomebodyWhoExists for Representative in Northeast Assembly: Take Two
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:31:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SomebodyWhoExists for Representative in Northeast Assembly: Take Two
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SomebodyWhoExists for Representative in Northeast Assembly: Take Two  (Read 610 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 10, 2014, 08:44:08 PM »

Speech being held at the Liberty Building in Buffalo

Good evening, citizens of the Northeast region. I am here before you today to announce my intention to run for a seat as Representative the Northeast Assembly.

When I first joined Atlasia, I was eager to get started. So eager, in fact, that I embarrassingly tried to run for this seat even though I was not constitutionally eligible for the seat at the time. Now, I intend to try again for this seat, and this time, it's completely legal. I look forward to this opportunity to represent the people of the Northeast.

If elected, I would be a representative of the working people. I will stand up for labor rights and fight against any so called "right to work" laws. I would lead the charge to abolish the sales tax, a regressive tax that harms the poor and middle class more than anyone else. I believe that our most important investment is our children, and will fight for public education. I support strong STEM standards to ensure our children are getting a quality education. I am a strongly against school vouchers, which will hurt our public.

While I am a liberal member of the Progressive Union, I intend to work as a consensus builder who will work across the aisle to get things done.  I believe that all parties, from the federalists, to Laborites, to progressives, to independents, and all other parties need to work together to advance this great nation.

The platform from my original campaign can be found here, if anyone's interested.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 06:29:27 AM »

Endorsed!
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread