Nevada's Repuplican Gov: State SSM ban 'no longer defensible in court' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:47:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nevada's Repuplican Gov: State SSM ban 'no longer defensible in court' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nevada's Repuplican Gov: State SSM ban 'no longer defensible in court'  (Read 3529 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

« on: February 14, 2014, 12:55:48 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Because I happen to believe marriage is a unique institution between one husband and one wife. And I don't believe that homosexuality should be celebrated. It is something I am ashamed of, not proud of. I want to be normal.

If you're not a troll and you're telling the truth, then I honestly feel very sorry for you. You should be proud of who you are, not ashamed. And you ARE normal.
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 12:59:54 AM »

Homosexuality is just defined as same-sex attraction. It has nothing to do with 'who I am' - there is way more to life than just talking about your sexuality....

which is why people shouldn't treat homosexuality as anything strange. It's just how some people are, and why you shouldn't feel ashamed of who you're attracted to.
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 01:01:49 AM »

Because I happen to believe marriage is a unique institution between one husband and one wife. And I don't believe that homosexuality should be celebrated. It is something I am ashamed of, not proud of. I want to be normal.

Well, that's not good. Sad

You are presented with a choice: either come to an accord with your sexual orientation, or demean it, pushing your self-esteem lower and lower. Pick the first one, and you'll feel better about yourself. Smiley

what he said!
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 01:47:05 AM »

I believe that tolerance is a one way street for the left , and that's being demonstrated in spades tonight. They can't imagine someone thinking as an individual vs a demographic group.

So you would rather us encourage you to continue feeling ashamed of yourself, which would inevitably lead to a lifetime of unhappiness? That's your idea of tolerance? The intolerants are the ones who have made you feel ashamed of your sexuality.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies