Nevada's Repuplican Gov: State SSM ban 'no longer defensible in court' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:46:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nevada's Repuplican Gov: State SSM ban 'no longer defensible in court' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nevada's Repuplican Gov: State SSM ban 'no longer defensible in court'  (Read 3519 times)
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« on: February 11, 2014, 06:05:42 PM »

Just confirms what I concluded months ago -he apparently has no presidential ambitions as a Republican.  Otherwise he would not have had the courage to say this. 

Well, he is pretty young. I don't think anyone expects this to be controversial in 2024 or later.

Basically this. Smart Republicans should come out in support of same-sex marriage now. That way in 2024 or so they'll look more credible for supporting it "before it was cool" as opposed to Republicans who switch views late in the game. 
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 05:52:48 PM »

Sandoval essentially decided that the voters of Nevada's voice should not be heard. He ought to be primaried -- I will never vote for him for anything!

Cool story bro.

Constitutional rights > public opinion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies