AZ Legislature turns back clock, resumes segregation, but this time for gays (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:59:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  AZ Legislature turns back clock, resumes segregation, but this time for gays (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ Legislature turns back clock, resumes segregation, but this time for gays  (Read 12757 times)
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« on: February 23, 2014, 06:49:08 PM »

Well, your point on people 'hiding' their sexuality. I mean, I don't really get it. I don't feel the need to 'show off', if you will, the fact that I'm straight, and I'm sure that a lot of gay people don't feel the need to show of their 'gayness' either. I may be wrong, but still, I'm sure that I've encountered plenty of gay people and not known that they were gay.

Unless you think that gay people are a species of humans that always walk and hang out alone, this is not really a matter of showing their "gayness" like dressing in rainbow colors or whatever you thinks that is.
Sometimes gay couples hang out together you know, just like heterosexual couples, and when you see a couple of guys or a couple of girls kissing you pretty much can deduce that they are gay. So it's not really a matter of someone entering a store or restaurant and shouting "I'm gay, bitches", it's about people living their lives, doing the very same things that an heterosexual person or couple would do without the need to shamefully hide themselves or to live in fear of being constantly discriminated against.

Now if you think that a gay couple shouldn't "broadcast" that they are gay (by doing what every heterosexual couple does) and they should pretend they are friends or cousins or whatever then at least your bigoted views will be somewhat coherent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies