Senate Democrats reject justice department nominee Debo Adegbile (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:32:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Senate Democrats reject justice department nominee Debo Adegbile (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Democrats reject justice department nominee Debo Adegbile  (Read 5647 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: March 09, 2014, 02:02:55 PM »

They voted to filibuster their own party's nominee because the nominee did his job and got a client spared from the death penalty? Time for some primary challenges to these DINOs. Especially to Casey and Coons, who are from blue states.

Your line in the sand for considering someone a DINO is if they vote against an Obama nominee?

If anything Casey should be primaried for his stance on Roe v. Wade.
Well we can't do anything about Coons, but hopefully this will encourage Beau Biden to try and primary Coons this year. He at least would vote the way the Obama Administration would want him to, of course. Casey and Coons are also both responsible for supporting more sanctions on Iran, so I've pretty much lost all trust I've had in them on their failed voting records.

I'm certain Beau Biden's campaign of 'Coons didn't vote for somebody linked to Mumia' will play well in suburban Philadelphia.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 02:11:58 PM »

They voted to filibuster their own party's nominee because the nominee did his job and got a client spared from the death penalty? Time for some primary challenges to these DINOs. Especially to Casey and Coons, who are from blue states.

Your line in the sand for considering someone a DINO is if they vote against an Obama nominee?

If anything Casey should be primaried for his stance on Roe v. Wade.
Well we can't do anything about Coons, but hopefully this will encourage Beau Biden to try and primary Coons this year. He at least would vote the way the Obama Administration would want him to, of course. Casey and Coons are also both responsible for supporting more sanctions on Iran, so I've pretty much lost all trust I've had in them on their failed voting records.

I'm certain Beau Biden's campaign of 'Coons didn't vote for somebody linked to Mumia' will play well in suburban Philadelphia.

You mean suburban Delaware? The state is so small there is literally one suburb.

Much of the state is in the Philadelphia media market - Coons voted against it for the same reason Casey did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies