Census data online
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:48:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Census data online
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Census data online  (Read 476 times)
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 06, 2014, 11:33:43 AM »

How much pre 1990 census data is online? Especially census tract maps and data. I'm currently visiting the state library and archives for election info. The library has all the census information in books but if it is available on the internet I don't need to scan it. I might just scan it to my flash drive since I'm here and the archives doesn't open until 1pm.
jimrtex
Atlas Icon
Marshall Islands

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 01:44:36 PM »

How much pre 1990 census data is online? Especially census tract maps and data. I'm currently visiting the state library and archives for election info. The library has all the census information in books but if it is available on the internet I don't need to scan it. I might just scan it to my flash drive since I'm here and the archives doesn't open until 1pm.
Maybe here.

NHGIS

Note 1990 was the first year for nationwide census tracts.   1980 covered metropolitan areas.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies