Plane with 239 people on board crashes in Southern Indian Ocean (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:40:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Plane with 239 people on board crashes in Southern Indian Ocean (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Plane with 239 people on board crashes in Southern Indian Ocean  (Read 19576 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 10, 2014, 10:24:33 AM »

http://malaysiandigest.com/news/492499-amid-missing-plane-crisis-islamic-groups-want-muslim-rules-on-mas-flights.html

An Islamic Group is pressing for "Muslim Rules" on Malaysian Airlines flights... Do we have a motive here?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 11:41:22 AM »

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if Malaysia Airlines flight 370 in addition to being code shared as China Southern Airlines flight 748 might not also have another code share as Oceanic Airlines flight 815.

Is that LOST reference supposed to be joke, or are we supposed to be looking for a smoke monster?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 09:42:39 PM »

Sure, and the Easter Bunny is real too...
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 05:43:37 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/radar-shows-plane-deliberately-flew-toward-indian-ocean-reports-n52561

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The article also mentions that scientists at the University of Science and Technology of China report that they detected a "seismic event" consistent with a plane crash "on the sea floor close to where the missing jet disappeared from civilian radar screens" at 2:55am, which would have been ~90 minutes after the plane was last seen by civilian radar.

I don't buy this - planes generally don't hit the bottom like the Titanic.

And I kind of agree with Ernest here, why would anyone with a motive to proclaim bring the plane down in a way that it can't be found?

There is something seriously fishy about this whole thing and frankly I'm having a hard time thinking of plausible scenarios.

Maybe there's someone on the plane named Gilligan, so now they're marooned somewhere?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 01:18:12 PM »

When was the last time that a plane went missing, and no wreckage was ever found?

I believe it happened about 10 years ago in Africa, but it wasn't full of passengers.

I thought it was Amelia Earheart's plane?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 02:49:20 AM »

First off, what idiot put this man in charge of an airline? Second, even though us Americans have a base there, I can't think it's high value for Al-qaeda and it's ilk. They'd be more likely to try this stunt at Guantanamo, quite honestly. Even so, a man who turns to conspiracy theories, probably shouldn't have been running a airline.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies