Plane with 239 people on board crashes in Southern Indian Ocean (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:22:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Plane with 239 people on board crashes in Southern Indian Ocean (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Plane with 239 people on board crashes in Southern Indian Ocean  (Read 19564 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 11, 2014, 10:16:42 AM »

If it strayed off course it's odd that it dropped off radar and that there was no communication from any person on board, evidently. Wonder if something happened to render everyone unconscious? I mean it's starting to sound like science fiction.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 04:59:42 PM »

If it was "accidentally" shot down, then there are things that people know that we are not being told.

The meteor collision, while extraordinarily improbable, is interesting. If this plane drifted off course with everyone conscious, I find it odd that there was no communication of any kind from anyone to anyone with any electronic device. I admittedly don't fly often at all, but that strikes me as funny.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 10:24:41 AM »

The fact that no one messaged out indicates that either they could not or were perhaps unaware that anything was wrong until it was too late. I'm unclear about motivations for hijacking, especially since no one has come forward, and it's true that it would be remarkably difficult to simply hide this plane. Some country would have had to have professionally hijacked it, but why? One of the theories I saw was to use it as a flying bomb at some point in the future, but . . . Huh
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 10:05:40 AM »

Most logical place for it to be is the southern Indian Ocean, and all lives are reported lost.

So now the work to be done is figuring out the cause. It appears to have been put on autopilot, or so goes the thought and dipped to 12,000 feet to avoid air traffic. That it may have lost pressure is a very real possibility.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 11:08:38 AM »

Yeah, this about the captain / pilot is all of a sudden new information. Everyone has always maintained that he was fine (at least in all the major reports that I have followed, and I've tried to stay away from the conspiracy stuff and so on). what a bizarre way to commit suicide, if so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies