Favourite latest post by previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:11:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Favourite latest post by previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favourite latest post by previous poster  (Read 91801 times)
GaussLaw
« on: July 25, 2014, 03:58:08 PM »

The National- Mr. November

Though of course this is kinda cheating, as the song is in large part "about" (to the extent that you can really ever pin Matt Berninger's lyrics down to anything specific) Kerry's run in 2004.
GaussLaw
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 03:04:28 PM »

Politically, I would love to land a job as the Lieutenant Governor of Ohio. I would get paid a $78K salary and would be able to oversee the Ohio Senate without even having to really do anything. Tongue

Though realistically, I would most like to be a U.S. history or government teacher considering it's always been one of my favorite subjects, I've done exceedingly well in all those classes, and I have a nice enough, but strict personality IRL to be able to do it. I'm also pretty adamant about journalism, to, only it's increasingly difficult to get a high-up, dream job involving that.
GaussLaw
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 07:47:55 PM »

Likely Dorman if that Rasmussen poll means anything, but Johnson isn't out of the question.
Actually, I could argue Silverstein will do better than whoever gets the OK (S) Dem nomination considering just how polarizing Johnson is to centrist and conservative Democrats in the state. There's a chance that she might lose the nomination to the 26%er and non-campaigner Jim Rogers if the runoff between them has low enough turnout and even if Johnson does pull it out, she'll only have 2 months to campaign against Lankford. Plus, Inhofe naturally does worse than the average generic Republican in Oklahoma.

But yeah, Dorman will outperform the other two by far.
GaussLaw
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 02:57:28 PM »

GaussLaw
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 01:18:51 PM »

I honestly could not think a campaign could be run worse than Charlie Crist, but Ed FitzGerald takes the cake. If Kasich breaks 55%, I bet he might change his tune on the presidency.
GaussLaw
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 04:11:40 PM »

Name: Katherine "Katy" Wilson Twist (has a fiancee)
Area: Hensley
Party: Republican
Ideology: Center-Right
Religion: Non-Denominational Christian
Occupation: Director of the Department of Housing and Urban Improvement of Hensley

Bio:

Born to a modest middle class family, the daughter of a 5th generation-family of labor workers, Katy was the second child of James and Marie Twist. Katy and her brother, Jimmy. They both fantasized about doing various things, such as dance, track and field, karate, and even politics. As they grew up, Jimmy found his dream in being in the Military, meanwhile Katy decided on charity work for her church. She got really into it and, after getting great grades and hard studying, she got herself into the college in Hensley. After receiving a Master's degree in Civil Reform, five years later she found herself interning for Hensley's Department of Housing and Urban Improvement. It was there when she learned of politics and she decided to become actually actively involved. For the past eleven years she barely voted, or at least voted in third party because she didn't want to affect politics. As her view of politics grew, so did her relationship. She already was best friends with a person she met in college by the name of Dane Eckeman, but she never considered him as something more. (she friend-zoned him, that's what I mean) Anyways they started dating about two years into the interning. Then Katy got a job as the Secretary to the Deputy Director of the Housing and Urban Improvement. Then things got complicated when the Deputy Director died of a heart attack and the Director appointed Katy to the Deputy Director, then all of a sudden the Director died in a car crash. So now Katy is the Director of the Department of Housing and Urban Improvement, as she has for about five years. Then a year previous Dane and Katy became fiancees, but they are planning a lot for their future. Katy has very few enemies but has a lot of connections. Popular with labor unions, she balances her social moderateness with her economic conservatism.
GaussLaw
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 09:28:47 PM »

The lil putana in the incident said it made her "sick" to see that.......I found that a laughable over-reaction that I wonder what you guys would do.

Wait, wait, wait. You call for the beheading of large segments of the population and are offended by this?
GaussLaw
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 09:59:54 PM »

GaussLaw
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 10:44:33 PM »

You're a good satirist, where can I read more?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies