Favourite latest post by previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:25:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Favourite latest post by previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favourite latest post by previous poster  (Read 91815 times)
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« on: March 09, 2014, 12:28:00 AM »

This is the township map for the NJ Special Senate Election last fall.

Good lord!  Now, I was in boot camp during this election, so this is actually the first time I'm looking at the raw results, (I had known that Booker won from newspaper articles my family was mailing me) and I'm sad to say that my stupid little hometown is a sick, sad island of red in a sea of blue.  I had always thought it to be among the absolute worst of the South Jersey suburbs, containing all the worst suburban stereotypes, and this all but confirms I was right all along. 

Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 08:39:03 PM »

Pretty easy:

Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 04:37:02 PM »

Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 12:00:19 AM »

Yeah. Of course, thi is coming from someone with a blue avatar. Tongue
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 02:06:43 PM »

They need to have a 'friendly but pretends to be hostile for public consumption' face for cases like Israel and Egypt.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 10:01:14 PM »

Oregon, but:

All three of these states pale in comparison to California.

Indeed, but for some reason or another, Atlasia has a rural Northwest fetish, with Portland being the best city.

But the Crater Lake state beats the heck out of Washington, and the decidedly coastless Vermont.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 10:33:42 AM »

So Greece does not want more money? This would be glorious news if true, but the truth is they don't want any conditions on it. They're perfectly happy to take all the money they can get (and furthermore act as if it's their God given right).

It would be nice if you stopped saying things that are factually wrong after I point out why they are factually wrong. See, this is delusion: repeating the same thing over and over after it has been thoroughly disproven.

1. Greece wants to be able to perform the basic functions of a State, including the provision of basic goods such as health care and housing. This can be achieved without these never-ending bailouts, which you complain about even though it was Germany and the EC's idea.

2. Germany (or any other country) has not actually "given" a single penny to Greece. It's. A. F**king. Loan. There's a slight difference.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies