The People's Party: June Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:18:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's Party: June Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's Party: June Convention  (Read 9841 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: March 11, 2014, 12:56:08 AM »

There should be more civility in Atlasia. We should use the opportunity of the death of the Progressive Union to stop this kind of silly partisanship that we are watching here.

As a member of both of these feuding clans, no one is more eager than I to reaffirm good relations between Labor and The People, but I must confess that I understand why Laborites are frustrated with X. It's not merely a matter of part registration. For instance, when I encouraged him to run several months ago, I did not foresee him using his office to push an agenda of right-wing social control in the Senate. It's very disappointing to vote for someone only to find that you have never really known what they stand for.

Seeing the tack Labor has taken lately, how do you define "right-wing social control"? Opposing polygamy? Legalised heroin? Voting against syndicalism? The People's Party... is the measured voice of sanity and reason.

Crowding our prisons with users of recreational drugs...

Um, who is seeking to do this?  I am pretty sure even X opposes such.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies