The People's Party: June Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:08:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's Party: June Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's Party: June Convention  (Read 9868 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 17, 2014, 08:41:39 PM »

Finally, you must understand The Party is about camaraderie. It is only as strong as its weakest member.

Contrastingly, Labor is as strong as steel and as sharp as a tack.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 09:08:31 PM »

Finally, you must understand The Party is about camaraderie. It is only as strong as its weakest member.

Contrastingly, Labor is as strong as steel and as sharp as a tack.

Labor trolling is as boring as Bob Dole trying to teach us about the benefits of eating an apple once a day...

Did I not state indisputable facts Tongue?
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 11:11:46 PM »

To those who joined Labor when this party fell apart and then jumped ship when the opportunity arose.... using people for your own self interest is pretty low in a game that is more or less a popularity contest.

The Peoples Party... aka the Kool Kids Klub offers as bankrupt a solution to Atlasia's problems as the aimless, self serving people who populate the party.

Averroes "Zell Miller" Nix, I'm talking to you.

You need not be vindictive against one of this country's most successful Presidents.

Presidency isn't everything, Simfan. Nix seems to value the bullsh**t "People's Party" over his own people and his own ideals - or at least what I thought to be his ideals.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 11:17:55 PM »

To those who joined Labor when this party fell apart and then jumped ship when the opportunity arose.... using people for your own self interest is pretty low in a game that is more or less a popularity contest.

The Peoples Party... aka the Kool Kids Klub offers as bankrupt a solution to Atlasia's problems as the aimless, self serving people who populate the party.

Averroes "Zell Miller" Nix, I'm talking to you.

You need not be vindictive against one of this country's most successful Presidents.

Presidency isn't everything, Simfan. Nix seems to value the bullsh**t "People's Party" over his own people and his own ideals - or at least what I thought to be his ideals.

I'm hurt to see such rhetoric, Alfred. Sad

It's the truth, Simfan. The People's Party is not a real party. It has no ideology, no platform, it is the biggest tent possible, and apparently Averroes Nix has chosen it over Labor.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 11:26:36 PM »

The Party has always stood for independence, love, respect, quality and activity. These are the principles I founded the original Party on the same ones that Cinci and Polnut carry on to this day. This whole uproar is really very sad.

No one is to be attacked for a vote they cast. Votes are very personal choices that people make when they step into the ballot box. Shame on anyone who attacked our former President for voting the way he voted. Voting is your civic duty and a basic right you should ALL hold near and dear to your heart. No one should be afraid to vote their heart.

I find it interesting that the ex-President has had such a change of heart. We were such close friends, too.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 05:21:58 AM »
« Edited: March 31, 2014, 05:24:09 AM by Every Day I'm #Alfreding »

The Party has always stood for independence, love, respect, quality and activity. These are the principles I founded the original Party on the same ones that Cinci and Polnut carry on to this day. This whole uproar is really very sad.

No one is to be attacked for a vote they cast. Votes are very personal choices that people make when they step into the ballot box. Shame on anyone who attacked our former President for voting the way he voted. Voting is your civic duty and a basic right you should ALL hold near and dear to your heart. No one should be afraid to vote their heart.

I find it interesting that the ex-President has had such a change of heart. We were such close friends, too.

Hey man, I had plenty of friends of mine vote against me in my glorious re-election campaign. That's life. Life can be confusing sometimes, but it's still beautiful. Don't lose sleep over it.

Oh, I didn't, I just injected a dangerous combination of drugs that could have gotten me killed. And this wasn't about Nix being a dear friend of mine. It's that I don't see any reason for him to vote for Simfan. Obviously there are quite a few reasons to vote for him - that's why I gave him my second preference - but not for Mr. Nix.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 05:29:27 AM »

It's that I don't see any reason for him to vote for Simfan. Obviously there are quite a few reasons to vote for him - that's why I gave him my second preference - but not for Mr. Nix.

i think nix would be a better judge of that than you. Tongue

I have asked him repeatedly to explain himself via PM (while he was online) and he has refused to do so so far.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 05:32:55 AM »

With all due respect to you, Mr. Cincinnatus, President Polnut, I think we all (with the exception of a few bad eggs here and there) support love, respect, quality, and activity.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 09:43:51 PM »

The real person Alfred should have an issue with, if anyone at all, is Snowstalker, who invalidated his ballot days after he cast because of an altercation on the "Opinion of Bill Clinton" thread. Roll Eyes

Wait, what did Snow do on the Bill Clinton thread that invalidated his vote? How is that even a thing?
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 09:48:51 PM »

The real person Alfred should have an issue with, if anyone at all, is Snowstalker, who invalidated his ballot days after he cast because of an altercation on the "Opinion of Bill Clinton" thread. Roll Eyes

Wait, what did Snow do on the Bill Clinton thread that invalidated his vote? How is that even a thing?

You would have won by 2 had he not edited/invalidated his ballot a couple of hours before the polls closed.

Well, I would have won by 2 had a lot of things happened. It just so happens that the minimum number of things went wrong.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies