How would you vote in the EP election of 2014 - Central Eastern Europe edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:19:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  How would you vote in the EP election of 2014 - Central Eastern Europe edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would you vote in the EP election of 2014 - Central Eastern Europe edition  (Read 580 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: March 10, 2014, 09:54:57 AM »

We're going East. So we first meet Austria, obviously... Wink

Oh and to answer some questions, what is asked is how you would indeed vote (or not vote) on the day of the election if you were a registered voter in each of these countries. That's to say, if your preferred party doesn't run, or doesn't have a shot whatsoever, how would you strategically react ?

And feel free, as some have done in Belgium, to deliver regional breakdowns if pertinent and/or needed.

Austria : Europa Anders
Bulgaria : quite possibly the Greens, or maybe BSP
Czech Republic : KSCM
Hungary : 4K! if they run, I guess LMP otherwise (but I think they run inside Unity now)
Poland : I'm having a hard time with this one. I'm guessing Europa+ rather than the SLD alliance, but I would welcome clarifications.
Romania : well, nope. Nothing here for me, really.
Slovakia : Green Party

Your turn.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:28:18 AM »

The most left-wing possible parties in each country
Yes, Senator, we figured that already, but would you care doing the research and tell us ? Wink It's sometimes not as easy as you would think, especially in that region with all the HP communist remnants of the old regimes.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 10:34:47 AM »

Romania: One would have to hold a gun to my head
Pretty sure that can be arranged. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies