Labor Party Standing Committee - FAREWELL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:42:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor Party Standing Committee - FAREWELL
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Labor Party Standing Committee - FAREWELL  (Read 9481 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 02:02:54 PM »

So there is still no Labor candidate who is running in the Special Election?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 02:56:07 PM »

I considered it and could be persuaded, but I think I need more time to patch up my reputation. I would run if no one else steps up to represent the party, however.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2014, 03:16:39 PM »

There is now! Also, welcome to the best party ever!

Also, I'd strongly consider abstaining if Snowstalker was the nominee (then again, I don't know if your positions on Atlasia are the same as your positions off of it).
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 03:19:58 PM »

Also, I'd strongly consider abstaining if Snowstalker was the nominee (then again, I don't know if your positions on Atlasia are the same as your positions off of it).

My actual positions in Atlasia (which probably better reflect me than my forum rhetoric) have always been somewhat more pragmatic/moderate, FYI.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 03:27:26 PM »

My actual positions in Atlasia (which probably better reflect me than my forum rhetoric) have always been somewhat more pragmatic/moderate, FYI.

Cool. The last time I remember you was when you lost the April 2012 election to wormyguy and quit for a while, but I seem to recall you came back and did stuff after that, no?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2014, 04:02:32 PM »

Cool. The last time I remember you was when you lost the April 2012 election to wormyguy and quit for a while, but I seem to recall you came back and did stuff after that, no?

I served a couple Senate terms and was the Labor nominee for President in October 2012, so you could say that. Wink
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2014, 04:07:55 PM »

I served a couple Senate terms and was the Labor nominee for President in October 2012, so you could say that. Wink

Oh, yeah, that.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2014, 12:44:32 AM »

What great news! Atlasia is looking into a shining bright future!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2014, 09:01:07 PM »

Damn right son! Looking forward to another two-week term as At-Large Senator (although the polls seem to be saying otherwise)!
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2014, 01:00:09 AM »

Damn right son! Looking forward to another two-week term as At-Large Senator (although the polls seem to be saying otherwise)!
Those polls are made of extreme fascist right-wingers, who just fear a victory of the right candidate, and want to make you unsure! Never believe them, or you have already lost! Fight your fight against extreme right-wing policies and fascists!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2014, 02:15:57 PM »

Those polls are made of extreme fascist right-wingers, who just fear a victory of the right candidate, and want to make you unsure! Never believe them, or you have already lost! Fight your fight against extreme right-wing policies and fascists!

Thank you for the kind words. Now go vote, young man!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2014, 02:21:38 PM »

Not sure those words are so kind when you're calling the opposition fascists willy nilly.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2014, 02:24:38 PM »

Not sure those words are so kind when you're calling the opposition fascists willy nilly.

That was meant to be a joke, but I'm sorry if I have offended you or someone else. Just a joke, really. I know you aren't fascists Smiley
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2014, 02:26:09 PM »

That was meant to be a joke, but I'm sorry if I have offended you or someone else. Just a joke, really. I know you aren't fascists Smiley

Most of them, anyway Wink.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2014, 02:26:48 PM »

I don't know you at all, so I didn't catch that. It's cool now that I get it.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2014, 02:28:43 PM »

I don't know you at all, so I didn't catch that. It's cool now that I get it.

Ok. It's my kind of humour, I know not everyone likes it. And please don't feel offended by me, now or sometime in the future. I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm normally a nice guy Wink
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2014, 11:33:23 AM »

I don't know where I have to post it, but, Averroes, you should delete "Zell Miller", for 2 reasons:
-you're not Zell Miller
-And it's impossible to pm you because of the " ".
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2014, 01:50:03 PM »

I still can't PM you Averroes. Could you at least delete the " " please? Because this is the problem!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2014, 01:56:47 PM »

You can still send PMs to "Averroes Nix" with the trema.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2014, 01:59:37 PM »

You can still send PMs to "Averroes Nix" with the trema.
Thank you Simfan!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2014, 05:08:55 PM »

GLORY RESTORED!

After a raucous weekend, the election results are in and Alfred Jones will be our newest Senator!

Since the loss and de-registration of Senator X, Labor's beautiful crown has been missing one of its glorious gems. We are so happy to report that the country saw it fit to restore this fifth ruby to its rightful place after it was found - at long last - so that The People may bask in the magnificence that is our Glorious Five-Member Coalition. The nation could have chosen to elect the first conservative-majority Senate since before dissolution; they chose wisely.

Our new Senator - complete with his fabulous mandate (or man date) - will be making his remarks shortly, so in the mean time, let's celebrate!

Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2014, 05:16:58 PM »

It should be noted this is the first time that Labor has won a nationwide election since July 2013. (Admittedly, there have only been three since then, and we lost the most recent one by just a vote).

On our way to an electoral comeback? Tongue
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2014, 05:36:57 PM »

Deus won you lost. Accept your defeat.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2014, 05:45:14 PM »

I am hereby resigning as General Secretary of the Labor Party.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2014, 05:50:32 PM »

Deus won you lost. Accept your defeat.

Were the polls skewed?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length